Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ProPete

May 7, 2016
You know those tubes that you're stuck in before the game starts? Mine's orange for some reason. I don't want it to be fixed or anything, I'm pretty sure it's not a bug... I'm just wondering why mine is orange and the majority of others are plain (Except ranks and I'm not ranked,) It's just out of curiosity.

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
Did you go to the cosmetic options and check what glass is selected? The orange glass you have is because you win that in a cubelet.

Go to the server -> flower menu -> glass -> select glass color

ProPete

May 7, 2016
Did you go to the cosmetic options and check what glass is selected? The orange glass you have is because you win that in a cubelet.

Go to the server -> flower menu -> glass -> select glass color

Oh right, I should have remembered, I selected Orange Glass and didn't know what it did. I understand now. Thanks...

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
@JaiStrixZ or @ChaosConjurer Lock

You know those tubes that you're stuck in before the game starts? Mine's orange for some reason. I don't want it to be fixed or anything, I'm pretty sure it's not a bug... I'm just wondering why mine is orange and the majority of others are plain (Except ranks and I'm not ranked,) It's just out of curiosity.

Oh right, I should have remembered, I selected Orange Glass and didn't know what it did. I understand now. Thanks...

It's been resolved.

Reactions: Jaistrix
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
Top Bottom