Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be implemented?

• Total voters

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
So when you report a bug, you have to add a date and time. (Assuming you know it) I suggest that a timezone is also required as 12:00 AM EST is different from 12:00 AM BST. It would be easier to tell exactly when the bug happened, thus being easier to track (I think.)

Reactions: Conea64

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
So when you report a bug, you have to add a date and time. (Assuming you know it) I suggest that a timezone is also required as 12:00 AM EST is different from 12:00 AM BST. It would be easier to tell exactly when the bug happened, thus being easier to track (I think.)
They can already see when the thread was made in their own time
1597036755347.png

this is what i see for a thread and youll most likely see a different time

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
They can already see when the thread was made in their own time
View attachment 173984
this is what i see for a thread and youll most likely see a different time
Well on the reports website this isn’t how it works, it asks you a series of questions one being what time did this bug happen. People don’t immediately report bugs the second it happened so the time of the bug report is different than the time of the bug. Also, you’re thinking of bedrock reports, I’m talking about the java site.

Reactions: Conea64

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
Well on the reports website this isn’t how it works, it asks you a series of questions one being what time did this bug happen. People don’t immediately report bugs the second it happened so the time of the bug report is different than the time of the bug. Also, you’re thinking of bedrock reports, I’m talking about the java site.
ah ok

Reactions: Pineapple

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I don't think this needs to be added, because even if you make a report 2 hours before or 2 hours after, the player is still going to be sanctioned, in a matter of time when a staff looks at the report.

Top Bottom