Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Anthousa

Apr 28, 2017
The Netherlands
I was playing a game of tower defence just now and there was a player who placed mage towers next to each other, so I asked if he could removed them but instead he placed more and more of them (i'm not so pacient to ask more times). So i used the votekick. But i got in a discussion with someone else (who tried to votekick me cause he thinks i was using the votekick to kick someone innocent) and that that was no reason to kick someone.

So i'm not sure when it's oke to use the votekick.

hyena3000

Sep 24, 2015
If someone doesn't place right and/or stacks support towers try at least to tell him/her one time what he/she is doing wrong and why. Sometimes they even listen. If the person doesn't communicate, don't feel sorry to try to votekick him/her. That person spoils the fun for the rest of the team (and oppponent).

When someone blocks that votekick, don't feel sorry to votekick him/her too in case the misplacer/stacker left for whatever reason. That person spoils the fun too for the rest of the team (and oppponent).

clays3c

Dec 21, 2016
USA
I was playing a game of tower defence just now and there was a player who placed mage towers next to each other, so I asked if he could removed them but instead he placed more and more of them (i'm not so pacient to ask more times). So i used the votekick. But i got in a discussion with someone else (who tried to votekick me cause he thinks i was using the votekick to kick someone innocent) and that that was no reason to kick someone.

So i'm not sure when it's oke to use the votekick.
If somone places tower incorrect tell them to Replace them, at least twice cause he may have not noticed then you can try and votekick, if they do somthing midly annoying like placing a mage tower by another warn them 3 times thats my rule

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
If someone doesn't place right and/or stacks support towers try at least to tell him/her one time what he/she is doing wrong and why. Sometimes they even listen. If the person doesn't communicate, don't feel sorry to try to votekick him/her. That person spoils the fun for the rest of the team (and oppponent).

When someone blocks that votekick, don't feel sorry to votekick him/her too in case the misplacer/stacker left for whatever reason. That person spoils the fun too for the rest of the team (and oppponent).
You can only vote kick someone if everyone on your team agrees to votekick so you try to kick someone and then someone blocks it I doubt that the person you previously tried to kick will agree and vote also you can't really see who votes what unless they flat out say I voted no

Javima1

Jun 6, 2017
Spain/España
Hello, in that situation is a good moment to use it, you can tell your team in tower defence about the person who is disturbing the game,
that would be the most correct way to use it :)

MrKairi

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico City
i didn't remove the towers because you just told me "remove ur towers ", when you used the votekick, and nobody agree with you, you told me "get out from here "

Last edited by a moderator:

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
erm IDK what is votekick , I don't play tower defense .
Well than why did you post that?
i didn't remove the towers because you just told me "remove ur towers nigga", when you used the votekick, and nobody agree with you, you told me "get out from here nigga"
Being the person whom you say said that thinks you are talking about someone else I am more likely to believe them since there are multiple possibile ways there could be a mix up
However if someone says that to you just warn them and report them... but placing more towers if they were towers that generally don't stack than the other player could report you since that qualifies as trolling no matter the context...
The question has been answered already yes that you can if thye are spamming "unstackable towers" such as Mage towers it is viable to use /votekick as this has been answered lock @Skifby

Emmy

Jun 29, 2016
CandyCove
I always use the 3 times rule. If someone is placing badly like that I ask them to please stop, if they respond I explain why they shouldn't do it. That way they understand its wrong. If they don't respond by the 2nd time time, try saying "Dutch?" or "Espanol?" so you know there is no language barrier. If they keep doing it after that you have done everything you can, and are fine to vote kick! it only takes a few minutes, and patients. ;):p

Reactions: Anthousa
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom