Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Botiz

Sep 9, 2016
United Kingdom
goo.gl
This little feature has been around for a while now, and I wanted to ask when they will actually be implemented. I think this will be a cool add-on to Egg Wars, and I have a few ideas of what some of the abilities could be. To stop the abilities being too overpowered, you can make it so you can choose which ability you have before the start of the game, and the ability can't be changed when the game has started.

Invisibility - This ability makes you invisible for 10 seconds, and has a 5 minute cooldown each time you use it.

Strength - This ability gives you Strength 1 for 10 seconds, and has a 2 minute cooldown each time you use it.

These are just my ideas at the moment, but it would be cool for abilities to be implemented sometime soon.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
If you are asking for updates that's against the rules. Now if you are suggesting something, it should be in the suggestion section. I don't really like any of your suggestions because 1: invisibility would be too op, 2: Strength would only be good for op, and 3: they should be passive skills not skills that you activate @zDutchie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday have a good day/night today!:D
Frontlane wrote on xEefster's profile.
Gefeliciteerd 🥳
Frontlane wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on xEefster's profile.
happy birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom