Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Legit Trash!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Unipotatoo

Jun 21, 2017
United States
aerosurvival.com
Good job on it! But it requires must more details. A lobby is something your server needs te be proud off! So detail is one of the most important things while building a lobby, you could add trees, extra cliffs, custom grass gradients. To get back I'll give you a 7.5 if you could give it some more detail it will change in to a 9 ;)
Wow thanks! Coming from someone like you a 7.5 is amazing :) thanks
(Im a fan of your work xD)

Reactions: StopWalking

Aerlia

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2017
It looks pretty cool!
But like said earlier, try to add some more details like trees, animals, a parkour, etc.
It would be an improvement for your building. ^-^

Unipotatoo

Jun 21, 2017
United States
aerosurvival.com
It looks pretty cool!
But like said earlier, try to add some more details like trees, animals, a parkour, etc.
It would be an improvement for your building. ^-^
Thank you for the suggestion. Although I will need to reject your idea of parkour only because it is a actual game on the network and do not find it nessissary to make it in every lobby. And for the animals, are u kiding me xD There are dogs and cats and even a Eeyore in the freaken screen shots xD. also for trees + grass I will add it. Thank you!

Aerlia

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2017
Thank you for the suggestion. Although I will need to reject your idea of parkour only because it is a actual game on the network and do not find it nessissary to make it in every lobby. And for the animals, are u kiding me xD There are dogs and cats and even a Eeyore in the freaken screen shots xD. also for trees + grass I will add it. Thank you!
I mean, real animals ;v
But yes, you’re kinda right about the parkour thingy.

Reactions: Unipotatoo
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
Top Bottom