Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Hello and welcome to my suggestion thread

I will be going over several problems with Duels and what features it lacks in general

Settings Sid
RUOGTgZ.png

This is lacking a couple of settings that must be added.

Players should be able to customize the timer (which by default is set to five minutes)
Players could have the option to have a 'short timer' (two minutes), the default timer (five minutes) or a 'long timer' (ten minutes)

I also feel like players should be able to customize the height limit (options here could be 'regular' and 'high')

Enchantments
Players are unable to add knockback enchantments of level three and above - unfortunately. This would lead to some awesome PvP knockback battles, for sure!
LVNVrXy.jpg

In General

- This is going to completely change custom duels, once and for all

I would love, love, love to see players get the ability to build maps from scratch and also be able to edit the current maps

Players would get a 'plot' similar to how Freebuild used to work, and are free to create their own maps. After finishing a map, they'll be asked to indicate the spawn spots with a not so commonly used building block, such as a wet sponge or perhaps just an armour stand!

Based on what rank a player has, they are able to create more custom maps. Stone ranks would only have the ability to build/edit one map, whereas Iron ranks are allowed to build/edit two, etc.

These maps would get saved into a separate tab along with the other maps in the Settings Sid, so players can still choose to toggle their maps

- You are not able to save a kit that contains spawn eggs. I'm pretty sure this is considered to be a bug but I thought I'd mention it anyway

- You are currently not able to delete a kit. You can reset them, though this is not the same as the slot will still appear as it's taken
Some of these kit slots were not being used though they appeared as they were
tc3Slzx.png

- If any player creates and saves a custom kit they get an achievement, because, let's face it, there aren't that many achievements for Duels right now
QrbXOOK.png

- A lot of kits have been removed since the big change. A lot of Insane Kits too - unfortunately, as these were the kits I played when I got bored of regular kits! Not all of them should be brought back to avoid clutter in the player base, though one or two wouldn't do any harm. I personally would love to see 'Explosive Bow', 'Quickdraw' or 'TNT' make its return
Explosive Bow
- Bow (Explosive II)
- Infinite arrows
- Iron armour

Quickdraw
- 1 heart
- Bow (Infinity I)
- Shield

TNT
- Wood sword
- 64 TNT
- Diamond + leather armour

That's it! I hope to see some, or rather all of these changes and suggestions implemented in the next PvP update!
~ Riley​

CatsLoveRainbows

Dedicated Member
May 28, 2017
California
Nice suggestion!

I also want to add that when I get a request to duel with a custom kit (or any kit), I want to see what's in the person's custom kit so I can decide if i want to duel them or not.

Also add a "Auto Queue" :)

Reactions: CasGamer175

Ruisdier

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
your basement
Yes. Maybe be able to purchase maps up to 3 for stone (in-game money) and then have 1 more for each rank higher.

Stone: 3 Maps (2 purchased)
Iron: 4 Maps (3 purchased, so this list goes on)
Lapiz: 5 Maps
Gold: 6 Maps
Diamond: 7 Maps
Emerald: 8 Maps
Obsidian: 9 Maps
Lapis and gold may be switched around I can't remember which game first but you get the idea.
Pricing:
1st map: Free
2nd map: 400 Points
3rd map: 800 Points
4th map: 1200 Points
5th map: 1600 Points
6th map: 2000 Points
7th map: 2400 Points
8th map: 2800 Points
9th map: 3200 Points
May sound expensive, but it's a pretty OP/cool feature and much people also just have points they can't do anything with anymore since they maxed everything out.

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
You are not able to save a kit that contains spawn eggs. I'm pretty sure this is considered to be a bug but I thought I'd mention it anyway

I thought you could if you were in 1.9. Even so it would be good if they made it work for all versions.

You are currently not able to delete a kit. You can reset them, though this is not the same as the slot will still appear as it's taken

I also dislike how /reset gives you a potion effect, armour and items. I think there’s also a book with information for new players, so that can stay, but if /reset was changed or a delete option added, I’d prefer a default of no other items or potion effects.

A lot of kits have been removed since the big change. A lot of Insane Kits too

In addition to a couple being added the the matchmaker, I think all the kits that were removed should be available in challenged duels. More variety = more fun.

players get the ability to build maps from scratch and also be able to edit the current maps

If this was added it would be a great oppurtunity to redo the way arenas are loaded into the game. Currently it can be really slow to wait for them to generate, and it limits the size and height of maps as they take too long to load.

One more point I’d like to raise is how tiledrops are currently disabled. In many cases there’s no need to pick up items, but for kits involving mob drops, recovering placed blocks and breaking containers, it would be useful. A setting to toggle this would be ideal as some maps may contain items which if obtained would ruin a kit.

Reactions: Priley

CasGamer175

Dec 23, 2018
I love the idea!!! I hope they will add this so badly. And maybe they can add something like UHC mode in custom duels, so people can make their own UHC kit.

Reactions: MrGrumpyCheese
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Top Bottom