Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

bearmilk

Jan 26, 2021
Cubecraft actually has some dumb things in my opinion: The experience for stone ranks is terrible to try and make them buy a rank or just play less cause it isn't that fun. The voting system In a mode. It's like I feel in eggwars skywars they just make 3 bad modes instead of 1 good one just so people can vote and will buy a rank if they would instead just take the good things from each mode and put them into 1 mode it would just be much better but less money for cubecraft. It just feels like they make cubecraft worse to get more money. To go further on voting now especially in eggwars its just ruins the experience for many players cause only ranks can vote people who just want to play normal can wait very long just ruining the experience. Now on map selection it's only for Iron rank+ as of now this is just stupid ngl can't even play the map you wanna play or again your gonna have to wait long time or buy a rank which I think just makes players leave cubecraft or play less. If you add these things, you can't select a map so you don't get the map you like you need to leave and wait if you don't get the map that fits your team size you have to wait again if you don't like overpowered you'll have to wait like 30 minutes for a single game if you don't have a rank. What also is terrible that cubecraft really can't change and won't change any of these things cause else every donator will be mad af and those are the ones paying so cubecraft will listen to them and not do it. What I also dislike is the forums if there is an idea or an suggestion the only opinions your gonna get is from tryhards and rankers mostly you don't really get an opinion really from the community cause it's mostly the same opinion from the same kind of people meaning cubecraft will never take an update or something that these people don't like cause all they will hear is from these people cause they are on the forums, suggestion won't get implemented either cause the comments are only from the people who are the same kind of players.

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi!
Cubecraft actually has some dumb things in my opinion: The experience for stone ranks is terrible to try and make them buy a rank or just play less cause it isn't that fun. The voting system In a mode. It's like I feel in eggwars skywars they just make 3 bad modes instead of 1 good one just so people can vote and will buy a rank if they would instead just take the good things from each mode and put them into 1 mode it would just be much better but less money for cubecraft. It just feels like they make cubecraft worse to get more money. To go further on voting now especially in eggwars its just ruins the experience for many players cause only ranks can vote people who just want to play normal can wait very long just ruining the experience.
I've to disagree with this. Ranked players bought a rank to support CubeCraft and receive some benefits for it as well. The voting systems in different gamemodes makes it possible to choose your favourite mode for each gamemode, which is in my opinion better than playing a combined gamemode. For example I dislike 'normal' in Egg Wars, while I enjoy playing overpowerd mode. It doesn't seem like a good idea for me to remove the voting system, because:
- Ranked players already spent their money for this features and it isn't fair to remove those features;
- It makes it possible for more players to play the mode they like the most, removing them will only lead into all players playing a mode which some enjoy and some dislike/hate.
Now on map selection it's only for Iron rank+ as of now this is just stupid ngl can't even play the map you wanna play or again your gonna have to wait long time or buy a rank which I think just makes players leave cubecraft or play less. If you add these things, you can't select a map so you don't get the map you like you need to leave and wait if you don't get the map that fits your team size you have to wait again if you don't like overpowered you'll have to wait like 30 minutes for a single game if you don't have a rank.
However I totally agree with the fact that stone ranks should be able to choose teamsizes or even have the possibilty to choose between a few open maps, I disagree with making it possible for stone rankers to select a map between all maps. (The way how iron+ can select a map).

There are suggestions which I'd support and think should be an amazing feature, with the suggestion where stone ranks can their teamsize as well:
- https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/choosing-system-teams.230849/;
!! Keep in mind this thread is older than 3 weeks and is not allowed to be revived.
What also is terrible that cubecraft really can't change and won't change any of these things cause else every donator will be mad af and those are the ones paying so cubecraft will listen to them and not do it. What I also dislike is the forums if there is an idea or an suggestion the only opinions your gonna get is from tryhards and rankers mostly you don't really get an opinion really from the community cause it's mostly the same opinion from the same kind of people meaning cubecraft will never take an update or something that these people don't like cause all they will hear is from these people cause they are on the forums, suggestion won't get implemented either cause the comments are only from the people who are the same kind of players.
I'm not fully sure if I understand what you're trying to say, but CubeCrafts suggestions system doesn't do anything with ranks people own. Everyone can suggest something and leave their feedback on a suggestion. CubeCraft tries to stimulate as many players as possible to join the forums and is open for feedbacks/suggestions. If you feel like something can be changed at how the suggestion system works, I suggest to attend the Community Talk which will take place saturday.

bearmilk

Jan 26, 2021
Hi!

I've to disagree with this. Ranked players bought a rank to support CubeCraft and receive some benefits for it as well. The voting systems in different gamemodes makes it possible to choose your favourite mode for each gamemode, which is in my opinion better than playing a combined gamemode. For example I dislike 'normal' in Egg Wars, while I enjoy playing overpowerd mode. It doesn't seem like a good idea for me to remove the voting system, because:
- Ranked players already spent their money for this features and it isn't fair to remove those features;
- It makes it possible for more players to play the mode they like the most, removing them will only lead into all players playing a mode which some enjoy and some dislike/hate.

However I totally agree with the fact that stone ranks should be able to choose teamsizes or even have the possibilty to choose between a few open maps, I disagree with making it possible for stone rankers to select a map between all maps. (The way how iron+ can select a map).

There are suggestions which I'd support and think should be an amazing feature, with the suggestion where stone ranks can their teamsize as well:
- https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/choosing-system-teams.230849/;
!! Keep in mind this thread is older than 3 weeks and is not allowed to be revived.

I'm not fully sure if I understand what you're trying to say, but CubeCrafts suggestions system doesn't do anything with ranks people own. Everyone can suggest something and leave their feedback on a suggestion. CubeCraft tries to stimulate as many players as possible to join the forums and is open for feedbacks/suggestions. If you feel like something can be changed at how the suggestion system works, I suggest to attend the Community Talk which will take place saturday.
I'm not saying remove the voting system as this is not a suggestion. I find it to be a just a thread where I say what is wrong but I believe non of these can be removed so I really don't Mena to say remove voting system I don't find this I just find it bad that it was ever added since I find it very bad. But you can never remove it now cause everyone buys they're rank for this. As you say people will play a mode they dislike I say in the thread I would rather see 1 game mode of eggwars for example so not that there is no voting system anymore but modes stay. I want to make it again very clear this isn't a suggestion as that would be pointless as non of these will ever be added. I also don't think stone ranks should be able to pick maps now. But they should have never removed it for stone ranks. About the combined mode again I don't say add this I think this would have been bette rif they did this in the first place. About the suggestions there can't be anything changed but it's just a stupid thing. You can give your suggestion but a certain group of people are like 90% of the forums while they aren't 90% of the players in game so the forums give a wrong image of what players would actually want. Nothing can be changed about this and I'm not asking anything to change about this.

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
I really think something should change about map selection for stone ranks. When the lobbies got removed the map selection was removed for stone ranks. As you can only make a party with 2 others as a stone rank it is not possible anymore for them to play with 4 friends for instance. I feel like this is unfair, but upon that it is something that might push away players to other servers. the fact that you can't even play with your friends is pretty sad to be honest and really something Cubecraft should improve on in my opinion.

I don't really agree with the other things you talked about. Cubecraft needs money from ranks and changing perks would be unfair for excisting donators, as the ranks will lose the value they payed for. It is not a bad thing at all in my opinion to have a donator rank system, and it's pretty balanced as well with the voting.

bearmilk

Jan 26, 2021
To clarify this thread is not a suggestion it's more of a complaint about every thing that was done wrong in the past but most these things will never and can never be removed anymore but they all are bad.

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
To clarify this thread is not a suggestion it's more of a complaint about every thing that was done wrong in the past but most these things will never and can never be removed anymore but they all are bad.
Cubecraft actually has some dumb things in my opinion: The experience for stone ranks is terrible to try and make them buy a rank or just play less cause it isn't that fun. The voting system In a mode. It's like I feel in eggwars skywars they just make 3 bad modes instead of 1 good one just so people can vote and will buy a rank if they would instead just take the good things from each mode and put them into 1 mode it would just be much better but less money for cubecraft. It just feels like they make cubecraft worse to get more money. To go further on voting now especially in eggwars its just ruins the experience for many players cause only ranks can vote people who just want to play normal can wait very long just ruining the experience. Now on map selection it's only for Iron rank+ as of now this is just stupid ngl can't even play the map you wanna play or again your gonna have to wait long time or buy a rank which I think just makes players leave cubecraft or play less. If you add these things, you can't select a map so you don't get the map you like you need to leave and wait if you don't get the map that fits your team size you have to wait again if you don't like overpowered you'll have to wait like 30 minutes for a single game if you don't have a rank. What also is terrible that cubecraft really can't change and won't change any of these things cause else every donator will be mad af and those are the ones paying so cubecraft will listen to them and not do it. What I also dislike is the forums if there is an idea or an suggestion the only opinions your gonna get is from tryhards and rankers mostly you don't really get an opinion really from the community cause it's mostly the same opinion from the same kind of people meaning cubecraft will never take an update or something that these people don't like cause all they will hear is from these people cause they are on the forums, suggestion won't get implemented either cause the comments are only from the people who are the same kind of players.
I agree partly. I think any player should be able to play with as many friends as he/she wants. This is something that CubeCraft has overlooked.

Slvrp

Nov 23, 2016
Oh man I definitely agree with some of it but you also need to understand that people donate/support the server and get a rank in return. The games are definitely still playable with stone. I do agree that they definitely need to take a look at some of these things because some things are actually quite stupid (:

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday Day 🍳
(too bad cake has eggs in its ingredients)
AnolTongi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Top Bottom