Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
So for a few days the only maps we had in FFA was basically wings. The same maps, not anything else. There was only one map that was land base yesterday. But for the majority it was wings... Why

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
I don't think that's how map cycling works...
I think it is random, being popular is a tiny variable though. Because if it is popular then it will fill up, and the others will not, then the ones that did not fill will close and go to a different map.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
I think it is random, being popular is a tiny variable though. Because if it is popular then it will fill up, and the others will not, then the ones that did not fill will close and go to a different map.

The whole of the players (at least in classic mode) really detest the wings map. They rather have the land based maps. The rest of the players are people who just find this game mode and try it out. And for some reason, we only have one map now instead of two. So the only option they have is the wings map. What else can we play?

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
The whole of the players (at least in classic mode) really detest the wings map. They rather have the land based maps. The rest of the players are people who just find this game mode and try it out. And for some reason, we only have one map now instead of two. So the only option they have is the wings map. What else can we play?
Is it saying "searching for maps?" If so then the staff are already aware of that bug.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Is it saying "searching for maps?" If so then the staff are already aware of that bug.

Hmm.... It seems like my original post is not very clear. Lemme get this straight.

There is only one map.
It is the same map every time after restart.
It is only wings map.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
No, it has happened many times. Many minigames have had only one map on it, or one of a certain type of map.
I have been playing FFA for a very long time. Practically everyday... I would know if this happens often or not. And it has never happen before.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Matriox wrote on Dreamer's profile.
1715192346078.png
Eli wrote on HyperPal's profile.
Oh hi HyperPal!!! How you doing? Its been a while, thanks for the follow btw!
If anyone knows a work around the "You need to authenticate to Microsoft services" thingy for banned regions on Bedrock edition, hmu please I beg you :<
I love the fire bundle so much!:D
Screenbits 2024-05-08_183234.png
Screenbits 2024-05-08_183253.png
Top Bottom