Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
I don't get it either. I see it a lot in TD and Eggwars... I point it out, but they never listen or react. I'm guessing they are just very young players. I hope time will teach them eventually.

Reactions: InkAsriel

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
The cooldown was added in 1.9 around 4 years ago. Please do not tell me you still don't know that.
its mostly because cubecraft is really one of the only servers that switched to the 1.9 pvp. all the other big named servers are still using the old style combat system so when they join cubecraft they dont know its different. Also with the new gamemode among slime we have gotten alot of new players to the server so that would be why we are seeing such a spike in people spam hitting.

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
its mostly because cubecraft is really one of the only servers that switched to the 1.9 pvp. all the other big named servers are still using the old style combat system so when they join cubecraft they dont know its different. Also with the new gamemode among slime we have gotten alot of new players to the server so that would be why we are seeing such a spike in people spam hitting.

Speaking of 1.9, how come Cube is one of the few that switched?

I also heard that they lost like 10,000 players overnight because of this.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
people dont seem to understand small simple details like the pvp system they use. you tell them? 9/10 wont even bother read chat. they can literally see you're dealing more damage with the same sword but different type of pvp, but yet they still dont understand.
i guess people are just ignorant and refuse to learn from others?

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
Speaking of 1.9, how come Cube is one of the few that switched?

I also heard that they lost like 10,000 players overnight because of this.
here is a thread talking about it but overall there is no clear anwser but im glad they did change to the new combat system. https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/why-did-cube-change-to-1-9.198526/

EDIT: this is what Story said (STAFF) Servers that choose to use 1.8 are completely bottle necked with the features of that version, they can't have the things that are released in new versions. However if we embrace the versions we can keep getting new stuff that comes with 1.9+.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
EDIT: this is what Story said (STAFF) Servers that choose to use 1.8 are completely bottle necked with the features of that version, they can't have the things that are released in new versions. However if we embrace the versions we can keep getting new stuff that comes with 1.9+.
Cubecraft is in the exact same situation just with another update though. They don't really keep getting new stuff that comes with the updates after 1.9. They are "completely bottle necked with the features of that version." Other networks choose to be stuck with 1.8 and Cubecraft choose to be stuck with 1.9.

Gonna be interesting to see what happens when Mojang rolls out the new pvp update.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anthoken
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom