Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BIGHEAD6921

Jun 27, 2023
I've been playing Cubecraft ever since it first came out on Bedrock as an official server partner (Back when I played on Switch)

There is so many instances of people exploiting I've seen over the past 4-5 years, I love how they don't even try to hide it most of the time

The problem hasn't really stopped either, still pretty common to find one eventually when you're playing games like skywars and eggwars, just why is it such a problem? These people really don't win anything because it literally just takes one person with a clip for them to lose all they did

lichtim

Novice Member
May 21, 2023
North germany
I've been playing Cubecraft ever since it first came out on Bedrock as an official server partner (Back when I played on Switch)

There is so many instances of people exploiting I've seen over the past 4-5 years, I love how they don't even try to hide it most of the time

The problem hasn't really stopped either, still pretty common to find one eventually when you're playing games like skywars and eggwars, just why is it such a problem? These people really don't win anything because it literally just takes one person with a clip for them to lose all they did
i agree on ebdrock are mayn cheaters atm but the anticheat got fixed but the sentil(anticheat) does mayn false bann atm too but they will wwork at it and it will be fixed in a bit.keep up the great work.cya

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
From what I’ve heard, it’s incredibly simple and easy to hack on bedrock servers compared to Java. The method that was used to crash the mob vote server is frequently used to combat other servers, especially smaller ones that don’t have fancy anti cheat systems. Cubecraft’s anti cheat is ok, but it isn’t perfect, and people are constantly trying to find ways around it. The best way you can combat hackers is by reporting them in the player reports forums if you have access to the tools necessary to gather valid cheater data.

adrian525pl

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2023

The whole point of cheating isn't to win and gain something, its to annoy people and prevent everyone else form gaining something.

Its pretty naive to believe they want to gain something. If they wanted to gain something, they'd start posing as someone just being "that good" and trying to hide their cheats, those people are called "closet cheaters", and believe it or not, they can be suprisingly common in a lot of games and on a lot of servers (Cubecraft doesn't seem to be one of them, thank god)

There aren't really any statistic about "closet cheaters", though based on a lot of stories from cs:go players, they can seem genuinely, legitimately skilled if they do it right. If a closet cheater is really good at what he is doing, he can pose as just a really solid player for an insane amount of time. And I am not talking weeks or even months, I mean several YEARS without anyone even suspecting you.

Now back to the "typical" cheaters before I go too far away:
It doesn't matter how little it takes for them to lose everything, the moment they have prevented everyone else from winning and having fun is the moment the damage is done and the moment they have "won".

adrian525pl

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2023
i agree on ebdrock are mayn cheaters atm but the anticheat got fixed but the sentil(anticheat) does mayn false bann atm too but they will wwork at it and it will be fixed in a bit.keep up the great work.cya
Look, I don't exactly expect perfect english in a minecraft forum, but I had three strokes trying to read what you said before even making my way through half of it.

Aug 16, 2023

I was playing it about the mid-1.18 update to the 1.20.13 (present) People were cheating ! They were auto PVPing , Netherite armor in 10 minutes! How dare them!

Fadelicious

Apr 9, 2020
Texas
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

Honestly, when I find cheaters in the game, all I do is report them. There's nothing you can do about this since they're trying to ruin the game experience. One day, I am hoping CubeCraft will improve their anti-cheat to it's peak, so cheaters can get automatically ban from any different of client they use.

adrian525pl

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2023
Honestly, when I find cheaters in the game, all I do is report them. There's nothing you can do about this since they're trying to ruin the game experience. One day, I am hoping CubeCraft will improve their anti-cheat to it's peak, so cheaters can get automatically ban from any different of client they use.
On the bright side, cubecrafts anticheat is the best among all (featured) bedrock edition servers. Mostly because the ones used by the other servers are a complete joke, but still.

Jul 15, 2023
Honestly, yeah cheating is just really easy on bedrock edition. I would say a lot of people just autoclick now, since it's probably the easiest form of cheating to install, and usually the most subtle, but since mobile exists sometimes it's hard to tell, and even sometimes cheaters can get away with more since it can just look like mobile (e.g. low amounts of killaura, up to 4 block reach, etc)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Thank you to everyone who ever reacted to my posts & messages! 🎉
IMG_5336.jpeg
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday
Top Bottom