Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ThatOnePeanutGuy

Apr 19, 2014
Planters Peanut Factory (Better than Wonka's)
I used to go by ebrit1 all the time awhile ago, and that's what my minecraft name became. Looking back on it, I wish I'd chosen something more interesting, seeing as how my online name was just pieces of my real life one. In the more recent years, I've taken a liking to being Mr. Peanut for everything (hence my forums name came into birth. I may as well have kept it ebrit1, because now nobody knows who I am in game xD) Funny thing is, I became Mr. Peanut for three reasons. Firstly, my father was always called peanut when he was a kid, secondly, Peanuts are awesome, and thirdly, something related to peanuts is a play on my last name as well. (Good luck figuring that out. If you manage to find me out, I will be more impressed than creeped out you found out who I was... On second thought, I would get creeped out as well. ;D) Well, happy hunting you internet stalkers!

Reactions: PinkStr3ak

Julian10855

Jan 1, 2014
Panem & Dystopian Chicago (Divergent)
I used to go by ebrit1 all the time awhile ago, and that's what my minecraft name became. Looking back on it, I wish I'd chosen something more interesting, seeing as how my online name was just pieces of my real life one. In the more recent years, I've taken a liking to being Mr. Peanut for everything (hence my forums name came into birth. I may as well have kept it ebrit1, because now nobody knows who I am in game xD) Funny thing is, I became Mr. Peanut for three reasons. Firstly, my father was always called peanut when he was a kid, secondly, Peanuts are awesome, and thirdly, something related to peanuts is a play on my last name as well. (Good luck figuring that out. If you manage to find me out, I will be more impressed than creeped out you found out who I was... On second thought, I would get creeped out as well. ;D) Well, happy hunting you internet stalkers!
Let the games... begin!

Reactions: ThatOnePeanutGuy

Julian10855

Jan 1, 2014
Panem & Dystopian Chicago (Divergent)
Cuz I'm a huntchu down

PinkStr3ak

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2014
around the corner
goo.gl
Every word you type makes me happy.

Reactions: Catzilla24
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

HyperPal wrote on Elenahh's profile.
best team leader in history I swear on god respect
JokeKaedee wrote on HyperPal's profile.
AYYy you managed to get in ahhaha
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom