Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
N

Nyanbaz

So when we all made our account, we had to pick a username. How did you guys think of your username?

I thought of mine, because when I first got on the internet, I found Nyancat. Nyancat was pretty much my internet childhood, so that's where the "Nyan" came from. The "Baz" part is from my last name. Hence, "nyanbaz".

So what's you guys' story?

Reactions: Julian10855

Julian10855

Jan 1, 2014
Panem & Dystopian Chicago (Divergent)
Well, my irl name is Julian and a few years ago i was obsessed with the game poptropica. After countless dicisions i started refuring to the other name options they gave you that are available. It's what i went with and ever since I've been using it for EVERYTHING hense the 10855. That's my story :).

Reactions: Nat

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
So this is kinda a long story... I play an MMORPG called runescape, (not advertising, pls don't smite me =p) and on this game there is a herblore skill. (btw, i am addicted to this game, been playing it for 5 years) and i was looking for a cool new username for my avatar, when i leveled up my herblore. (making potions).
A little message popped up saying "you can now clean snapdragons!" Then i changed my name to snapdr4g0nz. Then, 3 years later, i join a clan called the "Super" clan XD So i changed my name to super snap. <3 Super snap was taken on minecraft so i just changed it to SuperxSnap ^.-
Now, i am in a new clan, and i go by the name of Temp_Snap x. <3 Unfortunately, i am unable to change my minecraft name so i guess i just gotta stick with SuperxSnap. Funny thing is, most of my irl friends call me snap XD It has kinda become my new name irl as well as my name on xbox, minecraft, runescape, pokemon etc.

Reactions: MinecraftPenguin21

PinkStr3ak

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2014
around the corner
goo.gl
Long story short, in the 7th grade, I dipped some of my hair into boiling, red Kool Aid to dye a streak of my hair. Little did I know that it would not come out for 3 years, but after dying it over with blonde highlights, it faded to pink. So I would use PinkStreak for a lot of my usernames because that is all I could think of. When I created my IGN, I wanted to add some pizzazz to my name, so I added the 3 in place of the "e". And thus, "PinkStr3ak" was born.

*The pink streak in my hair is still there to this day, just less noticeable.

Julian10855

Jan 1, 2014
Panem & Dystopian Chicago (Divergent)
Long story short, in the 7th grade, I dipped some of my hair into boiling, red Kool Aid to dye a streak of my hair. Little did I know that it would not come out for 3 years, but after dying it over with blonde highlights, it faded to pink. So I would use PinkStreak for a lot of my usernames because that is all I could think of. When I created my IGN, I wanted to add some pizzazz to my name, so I added the 3 in place of the "e". And thus, "PinkStr3ak" was born.

Nice lol

MorganPlayzMc

Forum Expert
Dec 28, 2013
England

Wowcha. 3 years?

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom