Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
F

Facelurite

I made a tiny one next to my japanese themed house on a hill. It was difficult due to the amount if terraforimg i needed to do.

I wish to make a good cherry blossom but am unsure how . Any specific blocks? Im currently using Oak wood , Pink wool , pink glass and panes.

Keep in mind im doing thos solely on survival . Pretty hard to redo if you mess up on survival.

Reactions: Maaarijn

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Hello @Sylvaly

First> It should be a lot better for placing your question to everything else. > https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/everything-else.67/
Second> I think that you use the blocks that you certainly need. You have also some blocks for a little detail. I think that you can use the green wool. My grandfather has a cherryblossom and I always see some green between the flowers.

Good luck with your cherry blossom!

Gatsbe

Jan 13, 2016
I always thought that white stained clay had a pinkish hue, try using that in combination with pink wool. Good luck with your build

F

Facelurite

Ill set out to my nearby mesa some 600 blocks away . Might make a nether portal transport system but i dont know how to pinpoint the mesa's location from the nether.

Might try even pink or red . Would concrete blocks go well?

F

Facelurite

Failed. Might have to destroy everything and gether some acacia and start again

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
First> It should be a lot better for placing your question to everything else. > https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/everything-else.67/
Orrr he asks something building-oriented at a building-oriented part of the forum where builders who can give tips check it out!?

About the actual thread, I personally cannot build trees, simple as that.
The only tips I can give:
- Use Acacia Log instead of regular oak for the tree.
- I do actually have a few cherry blossom trees in a project of mine with help of friends who created the base, I just replaced blocks to me preference.
I advice you to use the //brush sphere WE command to try making sure you get 40% Pink Stained glass, 40% Pink Wool and 20% Pink Stained Clay.
I wouldn't advice using any other blocks / colors unless you like them.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Since you are doing this in survival, I have an option for you:

- I do actually have a few cherry blossom trees in a project of mine with help of friends who created the base, I just replaced blocks to me preference.
I advice you to use the //brush sphere WE command to try making sure you get 40% Pink Stained glass, 40% Pink Wool and 20% Pink Stained Clay.
I wouldn't advice using any other blocks / colors unless you like them.
If you're willing to do it: Once you've done this, download Schematica (schematics mod) and basically put the cherry tree into a schematic & load it up in another world to place blocks where illustrated. That way you'll have the survival mode building experience with the World Edit made schematic.

I can see this not fit your liking since you'd need to get a mod for your survival world, but this is pretty much all I can think of. I've never built trees in survival mode since it's a lot of trial and error for me.

Reactions: Facelurite
F

Facelurite

Thanks guys. Im headed out to the savannah to collect acacia , to the mesa for tons of clay . Be back in a few minecraft days.

Got some pink sheep supplying wool as well as loads if dye rn . May need to terraform the hill though.

Problem is , if the tree gets too big , it may overshadow my above average Edo period house , with poor interior (pls i did it in survival)

Welp , on to it.

Thanks Lucina and Gainy

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday
blazingwind47 wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
u seem like a cool person
Top Bottom