Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Well?

• Yes, as a matter of fact I was also feeling that my life was lacking something.

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I 100% agree with you, Aries.

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I knew something was missing!

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • ADD IT BACK I'M BEGGING YOU AHHHH

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters

Aries104

Novice Member
Nov 20, 2016
After a long hiatus, I've recently just started playing again. I've come on from time to time to check up on things, but recently I've really gotten back into the swing of things. To my amazement, so many things have been updated and new features have been added. I wasn't expecting so much change, but that's what I get for not being here. Surrounded by all these changes, I can't help but to feel empty. Sure, the new game modes are cool, ranks flash their symbols in chat, and lobbies were redecorated; however, after all of this, I still can't shake this feeling of dread. It's that kind of feeling you sometimes will feel in your gut or maybe even in your chest. It's not a matter of me thinking that the changes are awful, but the thought of something missing becomes a hindrance, you know? It takes a toll on a person. What could it be? What is this yearning feeling that haunts me?
I constantly ask myself:
-"Where is it? Where did it go?"
-"Why must I feel this void?"
-"How do I make his pain go away?"
-"What can be done? What the heck am I missing in my life?"

Well, I'll tell you EXACTLY what you're missing: Area 51.

You feel sad? Play some Egg wars on the Area 51 map.
You had a bad day? Play some Egg wars on the Area 51 map.
You wanna have a good time? Play some Egg wars on the Area51 map.
You have a sharp pain crawling up your back and straight into your neck 24/7? See a doctor aND THEN LET'S PLAY SOME EGG WARS ON AREA 51!

(If you thought this was going to be a serious post, thEN YOU WERE CORRECT.)
#BringBackArea51

(This was long overdue... you had to have seen this coming.)

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I was a fan of it, and your previous thread regarding this got plenty of praise too. We've been told there was a remake in the making, though I'm not sure if that was set aside for other projects for the time being and possibly being forgotten about.
Eggwars hasn't gotten many new maps recently (Especially solo eggwars), so I think this would be a great thing to start off with.

(Here's the other thread by the way, for those that are reading: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/eggwars-map-throwback.189395/ )

Reactions: Aries104

RainyDayz

Aug 29, 2016
The day Aries finally gets Area51 back will be the day she reaches Nirvana. #Area51orAries51 #BringBackArea51

Reactions: Aries104
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom