Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MeggalBozale

Novice Member
Dec 9, 2017
I recently came across teamers (Which I cannot report) who managed to kill me and break my team's egg faster than I could open Bandicam... Does anyone know a good Minecraft recording software I can use to report offences?

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
I recently came across teamers (Which I cannot report) who managed to kill me and break my team's egg faster than I could open Bandicam... Does anyone know a good Minecraft recording software I can use to report offences?
If you want a free recording software, I recommend you use OBS. Here's the OBS site: https://obsproject.com/
If you are going to use it many times I recommend you Fraps which is much better to record Minecraft, while you're playing and Fraps is running, it shows you your Fps, and if you happen to urgently need to record someone you just need to press a key, however it costs 37 dollars. Here's the Fraps site: http://www.fraps.com/buy.php

Reactions: Patins

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
OBS might be a better option to customize you recording and optimize the output for better storage, since in the longer games recording at a high quality will fill up your hardrive. You can even set up keybindings to record with a tap of a key too.

If you only want to record hackers/teamers you should definitely go for fraps because it's less complicated.

Both software are free. If you'd like to know more you should search up on YouTube because I'm not the best geek :)

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I mainly use OBS, click HERE if you want to see how it would look like! Please keep in mind that you need a good graphics card to record. All the "How to record 120 FPS no lagg videos with OBS" is bullshit. You just need a good graphics card. I recommend you GTX 1060 6GB (That's what I'm using)

Wormy21GX

Novice Member
Jul 10, 2017
I mainly use OBS, click HERE if you want to see how it would look like! Please keep in mind that you need a good graphics card to record. All the "How to record 120 FPS no lagg videos with OBS" is bullshit. You just need a good graphics card. I recommend you GTX 1060 6GB (That's what I'm using)
a gtx 1060 is overkill for obs

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom