Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Water purifier, fishing rod, First-aid kit and a knife

The knife: It's a fantastic crafting tool to make other weapons out of wood or stone that you may find, as well as being a killer to any unfriendly inhabitants of the island.

Water purifier: If you don't bring this then good luck surviving, idiota ;) Probably the most vital thing on the list, without this you cannot drink any of the tempting sea water surrounding you.

Fishing rod: Food + something to do = survival

First-aid kit: In case i stub my toe, trip over a vine, fall into a pit or get attacked my a wild blowfish >.<

Nat

Apr 20, 2014
Land of Enchantment
  • Flashlight - Cause I get really scared when I'm outside in the dark (not that I hardly ever go outside in the first place).
  • Matches - To start a fire and maybe signal any boats or planes that may be around, or to cook food
  • Flare gun - To catch attention of anyone that may be around
  • First aid kit - I've gotten enough bites and stings in my life to know that first aid kits are pretty important.

Reactions: PartyBlaze

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
Wait I might just go for weed, iPod and a knife because I'd probably figure out that my house is like 10m away and I just stepped to the place called "outside" and then I'd sell the weed and the knife is because I've learnt that I may need it from watching Breaking Bad

Reactions: Sophie and Story

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
watching Breaking Bad
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
You finally watched more of it <3

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
You finally watched more of it <3
No I'm pretty sure it shows from the start that I'm probably gonna need a knife

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom