Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

xJcmm

Novice Member
Oct 13, 2021
Australia
Mine was the time I clutched a 8v1 teams of 4 game by getting two pearls baiting them on to the bridge pearling to their base and got there egg with the 40 diamond pic ( don't know what eff per lvl it is) and ran back to the bridge and knocked them all off ( I did this with both teams).

Oct 10, 2021
One time, i built a large fortress around my island and destroyed every bridge. Then i hid behind the walls so i could throw off the players coming for my egg with a punch bow. Sadly it only worked one time...

Last edited:

TheDarkSavage

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2018
Who knows?
www.cubecraft.net
Not mine, but my brother's. He was a top EW player back in the peak of CubeCraft (4-ish years ago)

The map is Rome, and his egg is gone along with his teammates. His gear is leather armor, a punch bow, and 4 arrows. The other team doesn't have their egg, but has all 10 members with Iron-Diamond armor. He won.

muffin294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
i am intrested in people their best play or game in egg wars let me know!
It was down to a 1v1 in duos where I had just died from a full diamond opponent and lost my egg and managed to punch them into the void

Reactions: Silco

Dont kill

Novice Member
Jun 6, 2021
Saudi Arabia
Pronouns
He/Him
I played eggwars solos it was 1v1 i didnt have and my oponnent too i was on bridge when he pearled to me. We both threw ourselves into the void he died like 0,5 s before me. I know its not much but i dont remember moment when i was more happy and i feel like Pro.
It was down to a 1v1 in duos where I had just died from a full diamond opponent and lost my egg and managed to punch them into the void

How to play 1v1 egg wars?

WaspBrain

Aug 6, 2020
mine is probably strategising and achieving the world record for fastest perfect game in eggwars teams of four! (all eggs all eliminations in 52 seconds!) the world record is really hard to beat, as the record has stood for 10 months, which is the oldest world record on cubecraft speedrun.com! also at one point i had all 4 world records in duos and all 4 in squads eggwars all at the same time, all 8 eggwars records :D

Dont kill

Novice Member
Jun 6, 2021
Saudi Arabia
Pronouns
He/Him
I think they didn't mean 1v1 Eggwars as an option, but rather team Eggwars in which there were 2 players from different teams alive, which would be a 1v1.
I think you are right that's I will make a new suggest to add 1v1 games but before that, did you saw my suggest :)

MiggyTagg82

Jul 17, 2021
mine is probably strategising and achieving the world record for fastest perfect game in eggwars teams of four! (all eggs all eliminations in 52 seconds!) the world record is really hard to beat, as the record has stood for 10 months, which is the oldest world record on cubecraft speedrun.com! also at one point i had all 4 world records in duos and all 4 in squads eggwars all at the same time, all 8 eggwars records :D
Dang bro that's something to be proud off.

Cxlmdqwn

Oct 28, 2021
So I was playing eggwars duos with my brother we decided to have no Armor and eliminated all teams but the last team had iron Armor and iron swords and we managed to defeat them without Armor in modern map this was the best moment of my eggwars life :)

iiDangerYT

Novice Member
Sep 7, 2021
My best play is throwing a diamond armor guy in eggwars four. I was leather and he was diamond.

Reactions: Silco

Shosii

Oct 23, 2020
hmmm.... i think it was the first time i clutch a game with 3teams left over and i was the only one alive

Nov 3, 2021
My best play is destroying all eggs and eliminated 50% of my enemies😎so awesome!!!!
I won with style but without egg wars rank🤷
I am not allowed to purchase in games but I still have fun

qwesadillaz

Sep 10, 2021
Scotland
i am intrested in people their best play or game in egg wars let me know!
I remember I was playing with qfloatyy and I got a 9 block extension off of library map. I landed the clutch and then proceeded to flawless the guy who hit me off- I would give anything to get that clip today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
Top Bottom