• Normal

Votes: 19 39.6%
  • Overpowered

Votes: 9 18.8%

• Total voters

Esku

Apr 15, 2017
México
I would like to know what type of chests you like, and for what reason.

Example: I like Overpowered because I find the bow fun, or something like that

2020-08-23_16.50.49.png

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
2015 chests no cap. 2015 chest system was much more fun to play. Before they remove the knockback sword punch 3 and god apples I also liked the normal chests more than rn and atleast nobody voted basic back then thats good cause basic is terrible

CedricFresh

Novice Member
May 15, 2020
I enjoy Basic items (on megas, anyways) because it involves a bit more strategy than just running at someone and clicking on them. But if i'm playing in a party, normal items bc rushing and splitting up is a lot easier and understandable, as most of us usually play normal items.

idk if there is a difference between java and bedrock items, but im assuming not

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
Normal. This is a 1.8 Java opinion, I feel like overpowered items, fights take too long especially with gaps, also you have to keep checking sword and armour enchants to see if it's better than the ones in the chests. Basic items I feel there isn't enough to think about, only 2 armour types and sword types, also kits basically win you the game, if you don't have the right ones you will probably not win. For me normal has a lot to think about, but fights don't take too long and kits don't mean life and death.
I think normal > basic > overpowered

Reactions: Gregeyy

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
I personally like to play Skywars with basic chests. It's quite fun and the fights are quick. Although, if you don't have a sharpness II stone sword, it's a bit hard, unless you are good at pvp.

D

Deleted member 469419

It actually depends of the version I am in, If I'm in 1.9 I like basic chest items and If I'm in 1.8 I like overpowered chest items because make the game more enjoyable.

I prefer play basic chest items in solo skywars sometimes though.

ixAvci

Sep 4, 2020
Turkey
Kids doesnt get upgraded by kits so when you use sharp 2 s-sword kit and if its overpowered its useless, so i love basic , overpowered= kits useless. best thing will be something like that:
basic: sharp 1 stone sword
normal : sharp 2 stone sword
overpowered: shard 2 iron sword

it would be balanced if it was something like that if we do it to all kits.

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I like Basic, I choose the Kit with Iron armour (I forgot the name) which gives me a slightly better advantage. Especially since I am not the best PVPer.

Normal and Overpowered Kit's are also good but the fights can become long. In Overpowered, you can receive a lot of Golden Apples, it's basically a waiting game for who forgets to eat or what armour breaks first.

May 19, 2020
under the sea
I personally like normal bcs op is not about skills but more about luck. It just depends on how many gaps you have or how good your sword is. Basic is to quick for me because your dead if someone jumps you from behind. Normal is like a balance in between.

Apr 29, 2020
Please note that I play on Bedrock Edition:

Basic chest items are incredibly broken as you can choose the tank kit and have instant iron armor while everybody else has to work with leather and chain. Also as soon as you find an iron pickaxe in the middle, you have instant access to diamond stuff (Who's idea was it to put diamond blocks in most of the maps????)

Normal chest items are also broken early game as you have a chance of getting fully armored early game with half diamond, or you get only chain leggings and boots. I don't understand how people call this "fair and balanced" when the person actually getting kills gets hardly any good gear, while the person camping at their base has full diamond armor because he was fortunate enough to get an iron pickaxe.

Now let's talk about overpowered. Especially in teams, the starter chest loot is just too good. The insta-mine tools make like 80% of surfaces potentially unsafe to walk on. Everybody has a million golden apples. Everybody having fire-aspect makes the enchantment less special.

So which mode do I like best? Well, ALL OF THEM SUCK. But if I HAD to choose, I would prefer overpowered items. Everybody has roughly the same amount of gear at the beginning, which in that regard is pretty fair. While fights do tend to last longer, I kind of prefer it that way. It is much more challenging to fight for a longer period of time as you gotta keep check on your surroundings and your supplies. I don't understand why people think tossing players into the void is necessarily a bad thing. This is SKYWARS, not survival games. You use the void to your advantage.

Molware

Jan 26, 2020
Southern Sweden
I would say Normal. It is way more balanced that etc overpowered. Basic is pretty annoying because you can kill someone by shooting 5 arrows at them but also all the people with the Swordsman kit who pushes you the second the game starts and you are left powerless.

Reactions: Player353555327

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
It depends, in 1.8 I prefer Overpowered because you can't heal without gaps. In 1.9 I prefer basic, only for the reason that in normal the odds of finding a chestplate are about 10% :P. Basic is much more balanced and games are quick.

I voted basic tho because I mainly play 1.9.

May 19, 2020
under the sea
Normal chest items are also broken early game as you have a chance of getting fully armored early game with half diamond, or you get only chain leggings and boots. I don't understand how people call this "fair and balanced" when the person actually getting kills gets hardly any good gear, while the person camping at their base has full diamond armor because he was fortunate enough to get an iron pickaxe.
I would say rush the islands and kill the lucky dude before he got diamonds and use his pickaxe, unless you're to lazy to mine them.

Fexiny

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2017
It depends, in 1.8 I prefer Overpowered because you can't heal without gaps. In 1.9 I prefer basic, only for the reason that in normal the odds of finding a chestplate are about 10% :P. Basic is much more balanced and games are quick.

I voted basic tho because I mainly play 1.9.
exactly this👀

Reactions: Maaarijn
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom