Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ImA Minecafter

Nov 16, 2013
Hello cubecraftgames staff. I am a new server owner and would like to know what plugins you have so I have an idea and maybe I could come up with a new idea! Sorry if I wasted your time but I hope I can know.

rubik_cube_man

game maker
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 20, 2013
They are mostly custom coded by me and not open to the public. Sorry

ImA Minecafter

Nov 16, 2013
Well rubik thanks for the answer and also I love how all your staff is nice like I talked to lukey and minimoose and they where really nice

topazjames

Oct 27, 2013
Ok everyone for proof check out my builders application to see what he has been saying
You make me facepalm. You really do. YOU have been harassing builders and spamming them to check "your" build. (Which the design was stolen from another builder.) You have been spamming me and them. Now I'M the cyber bully?! You're really pathetic. @topazjames

SGTkuzey

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Mordor
Ok everyone for proof check out my builders application to see what he has been saying
I have given the answer. You are too weak for the internet and pathetic, I don't want to spend my time pwning you again so shut up keep trying to build something without stealing someones design. (I don't think you can.) Good game.

Reactions: ItsYaBoyJavid

owen

Oct 26, 2013
On the street
I have given the answer. You are too weak for the internet and pathetic, I don't want to spend my time pwning you again so shut up keep trying to build something without stealing someones design. (I don't think you can.) Good game.
XD owned.

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
Why would SGTKuzey be Admin if he was a cyber bullier.... agreed staff?
@SGTkuzey isn't really a cyber bully... well.. sort of... but he's usually nice until someone makes mean remarks to him... and then he turns to his bad side... the raging enderman side.
Admins can be mean, but they have to make sure not to break their own rules. Hope this is helpful @Beau2000

hugomol

Feb 6, 2014
Sweden
Why would SGTKuzey be Admin if he was a cyber bullier.... agreed staff?
Im not staff but...
2316636-agreed.jpg

Reactions: PlasticManPeppo

hugomol

Feb 6, 2014
Sweden
@SGTkuzey isn't really a cyber bully... well.. sort of... but he's usually nice until someone makes mean remarks to him... and then he turns to his bad side... the raging enderman side.
Admins can be mean, but they have to make sure not to break their own rules. Hope this is helpful @Beau2000
Your not a bully if you get mad if someone mean to you :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom