• other (explain)

Votes: 5 9.8%

• Total voters

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
this part is considered trolling and is bannable
This is NOT considered trolling.
I have discussed this with several members of staff before. It is only considered trolling if you block up the actual spawn area of the players' island. Trapping someone anywhere else in order to gain an advantage is NOT considered trolling.
Please stop sharing false information on the forums.

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
This is NOT considered trolling.
I have discussed this with several members of staff before. It is only considered trolling if you block up the actual spawn area of the players' island. Trapping someone anywhere else in order to gain an advantage is NOT considered trolling.
Please stop sharing false information on the forums.
the rule states that it is trolling when you trap someone with the purpose of keeping them stuck, its allowed if you do so to get their egg but if you trap them to gather other resources and do other stuff then i believe that is the case (can i get conformation on this)

Reactions: ItsK8

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
@SpankMeSanta i asked and, I was not spreading false information, Please stop advocating rule breaking :D
Screen Shot 2020-06-25 at 5.38.00 PM.png

Snivy Films

Jun 3, 2016
[Location Unknown]
Honestly, I don't really quit, and when I do it is typically because of latency related problems, and when it isn't that, It is probably due to the match taking way too long. There was one time where a match toke pretty close to 5 hours for me and my friends to complete (and come out victorious), and we weren't camping either, we were actively engaged in combat trying to get each others eggs, and trying to send each other to the pit of despair.
Interestingly enough I am not a fan of OP Items and Half Health, and before I get the cops called on me for having an opinion, here's why: OP Half more often than not, for me at least is to see which team can rush the other(s) the fastest, combined with the wicked cheap normal gapps makes it not that fun for me. Another thing is that I'm not a fan of having the exact same thing happen every single time (OP Half is basically rush to victory from my experience), and I can hear the keyboard clicking away about how eggwars is the same thing over and over, but while that isn't technically false, it isn't as obvious. I love being given a problem or situation, and being told to solve it, and when I am playing with friends in eggwars (very likely to have at least 2), we love to strategize an attack to take out the other teams, hence the reason we enjoy OP Normal, Double, or Triple, but not half. I hope you all will accept my opinions, and not have the cops summoned to me.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
@SpankMeSanta i asked and, I was not spreading false information, Please stop advocating rule breaking :D
View attachment 168792
Ask a REAL member of staff (camezonda, marcoslater) and they will debunk this. No offence to summerwarz but I've never seen them in eggwars, ever, so I highly doubt this is his area of expertise.
In addition, you are purposely being ambiguous with your description. You stated "just to continue playing the game without them" which is NOT what I described. What I described was to gather resources to get their egg and then to kill the player later on in the game. Unfortunately, as is the case many times on these forums, you are wrong. Please delete your posts as they may misinform the players of this server.

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
actually what you said is get their egg OR. i quoted the part after (hence why it was bolded), which was exactly as i described. I dont plan on deleting my messages but in the past i have been given advice to not "play your game" and I will do that now because this is not worth my time. i would hope that no one listens to your advice and is punished for it, but either way i dont plan on continuing this discussion

D

Deleted member 421664

Sometimes I got a bad team vs a good team that a reason I do that.

PieCreeper

Dec 18, 2016
What grinds my gears the most while playing EggWars is when a teammate stands on a generator and never gets off it. Sometimes, they even go AFK while standing on one. Other people want to buy things too!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom