Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Hello CubeCrafters!
I guess that many of you are part of the CC discord server. You (probably) have seen that when members need assistance, they wonder which staff members are fluent in Dutch, Spanish or other languages.
For an example, CapitanGato is fluent in English and Spanish, therefore my suggestion is to give them an English and a Spanish role. Depending on the languages staff members are fluent in, do the same with all of them.
(The main roles will remain Online, Builder, Helper, Moderator, Developer, Administrator, Management.)

Last edited:

Stablish

Jan 2, 2018
Planet Earth
www.cubecraft.net
Hmm staff members are in common with 1 language and it's English, they might speak another language such as Dutch or Spanish but they are currently looking for people who are fluent in

-Arabic
-Turkish
-Swedish
And if someone who is fluent on one of these languages he can apply for staff.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hmm staff members are in common with 1 language and it's English, they might speak another language such as Dutch or Spanish but they are currently looking for people who are fluent in

-Arabic
-Turkish
-Swedish
Did you even read the thread?

D

Deleted member 352903

-Arabic
-Turkish
-Swedish
Yes, and 365 days = 1 year. See, I can also say random things to get messages
That's your opinion -\_0_/-
No it's not an opinion, it's a fact

AETIM

Jul 16, 2018
It would definitely come to use when we need support. I don't really think a lot of people will click on the profiles of the staff members, but it's worth a try!

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
I guess it won't hurt to add something like this on the forums/game server as well?
Hmmm, there is a place (on the forums) where members can fill information about them, I feel like it would be a lot easier just to write the languages they are fluent in.
Don't agree with adding it on the game server, there's no need. I think it has to be added at the CC discord only, because as I said:
when members need assistance (staff-help), they wonder which staff members are fluent in Dutch, Spanish or other languages.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Top Bottom