Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RobinDn

Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2017
Money bag for sure! My favorite map is food that is such an easy map to rush on and it just such a beautiful map.
And I get every time hungry when I play that map! :D

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Debuffer since it's useful in every mode and at every point in the game to fight people with better gear than you, prevent people from punching you off an egg, or just make fighting entire teams much easier.

Money bags is my 2nd favorite just to rush and I use the kit with two extra health bars every now and then even though I despise it.

East

Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2016
モンスターボール
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
Mostly healer, because I usually take the iron from the generators and it's the most usefull kit in overpowered besides money bag. But when hardcore I choose egg armour so armour is cheaper in the shop.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I like to use money bag for solo Eggwars and healer for team Eggwars.
I don’t remember how the kit with the leather armour is called but I always use it when someone votes for hardcore items.

Anneum

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2020
The Avatar Universe
Pronouns
She/Her
I always use shell cracker, I dont really know why but it was one of the first kits I got. Since a few days I also use healer, I think that healer is one of the best kit in the game.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Depending on how I want to play the game I take healer, money bags or rabbit

Diav

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jan 16, 2020
Venice
In team eggwars I always use healer, if you rush and you're against a team of 3 or 4 you can kill them all easily with just one gapple, money bag is surely good but if you're against a team without gapples it's harder.
In solo eggwars if the iron generator is at level 1 I choose money bag, if the golden generator is broken I prefer healer.

wink

Novice Member
Mar 5, 2020
Hong Kong SAR
All of you have made very good choices!

For me personally, I use debuffer as it is a kit that people often don't prepare well for, the potions really throw most opponents off, and it becomes very useful when I'm trying to escape from a bad situation or like I'm losing the PvP battle for some other reason.

Also, other kits I sometimes use are Healer and Buffer, it really depends on the players accompanying me!

-Winki​

MoMercy

Novice Member
Nov 11, 2017
i use money bags kit in solo eggwars because its the fastest way to get armor and blocks

D

Deleted member 514857

-Money Bags-
You can use it if you like fast games.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ❤️
Thjis wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Halloween Zoomed.png

I miss spooky season :(
Top Bottom