SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
War thunder, Hearts of Iron IV, UNO and Totally accurate battle simulator

War thunder and Hearts of iron IV because I'm a fan of ww2 and tanks in general and the fact you can simply invade the USA as the Germany :P
Also https://gyazo.com/99aca324a4a11479b96bdecbdefe3c7e When you have more tanks than guns

UNO and Totally accurate battle simulator are both extremely fun games to play imo and pretty relaxing to play (Also you can lead a hobbit army in Tabs to victory :warz: which is fun)

D

Deleted member 469419

Uhm, a nice one is the Uncharted saga or even the Last of us (Yeh, "Naughty dog" make nice games xD). But If I have to vote for a game of your poll, I would choose "GTA V", when I was 10/11 years old, I played it a lot, I personally think that the History sucks, I do prefer the online mode. I believe the GTA San Andreas is the best history's game (Of GTA saga).

Reactions: StonePlus

StonePlus

Jan 3, 2017
Belgium
War thunder, Hearts of Iron IV, UNO and Totally accurate battle simulator

War thunder and Hearts of iron IV because I'm a fan of ww2 and tanks in general and the fact you can simply invade the USA as the Germany :p
Also https://gyazo.com/99aca324a4a11479b96bdecbdefe3c7e When you have more tanks than guns

UNO and Totally accurate battle simulator are both extremely fun games to play imo and pretty relaxing to play (Also you can lead a hobbit army in Tabs to victory :warz: which is fun)
I love TABS :D funniest game ever!

Reactions: SpringWarz

East

Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2016
モンスターボール
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
OG :O

My internet is too slow to play that lol, but It's a fun game to play on the old school computers lol

Hi! Please avoid Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 3 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived.

Hi! Please do not post on threads that haven’t been posted in in 3 weeks. This is called necropostiing .
-locked? @Easteyy

- Locked 🔒

Reactions: wxzzrd
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday Day 🍳
(too bad cake has eggs in its ingredients)
AnolTongi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Top Bottom