Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

StonePlus

Jan 3, 2017
Belgium
Hello!

I was just wondering what the community's favorite games were outside of Minecraft.

My personal favorite is Rainbow Six Siege (and maybe Valorant), I really like the tactical aspect of the game and when you play ranked with a couple of friends it can really be a lots of fun.

If I get enough suggestions I might consider adding a poll and we could decide what game is the best (outside of mc of course)

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Right now it would have to be Star Wars Battlefront II. I’m a Star Wars fan and I love the aspect of all-our warfare in that setting. I mainly play hero gamemodes because I am pretty dang good at the game and can use a wide variety of heroes and have success. It’s fun but at the same time very competitive.

StonePlus

Jan 3, 2017
Belgium
Right now it would have to be Star Wars Battlefront II. I’m a Star Wars fan and I love the aspect of all-our warfare in that setting. I mainly play hero gamemodes because I am pretty dang good at the game and can use a wide variety of heroes and have success. It’s fun but at the same time very competitive.
I LOVE star wars battlefront 2, the game is in a very good state rn and I'm also a huge star wars fan!! My favorite gamemode is probably supremacy and star fighter assault! :)

Reactions: Deeds

TerrorNotMe

Apr 19, 2020
Hello!

I was just wondering what the community's favorite games were outside of Minecraft.

My personal favorite is Rainbow Six Siege (and maybe Valorant), I really like the tactical aspect of the game and when you play ranked with a couple of friends it can really be a lots of fun.

If I get enough suggestions I might consider adding a poll and we could decide what game is the best (outside of mc of course)

whatever i accidentally click on besides minecraft.

AnolTongi

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 18, 2020
Turkey
Hello!

It’s probably Overwatch

Reactions: StonePlus

StonePlus

Jan 3, 2017
Belgium
Dishonored is my all time favourite, but Team Fortress 2 and Horizon Zero Dawn come in a close joint second :p
Never played any of those games (maybe 1 hour of TF2 though :)). Dishonored looks really fun, I added it to my “to play” bucket list :D. and Horizon Zero Dawn looks like a great game too! Thanks for you reply!

Reactions: Dronade

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I really enjoy playing GTA Online on my PS4 everyday, grinding money and being a successful criminal.
I rarely hop on nfs games, and sometimes I play angry birds games, just because that’s what you had in 2010 and I absolutely love all of them.

Reactions: StonePlus
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom