• Angry Birds :)

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

StonePlus

Jan 3, 2017
Belgium
My all-time favorite games are RDR2 & The Witcher 3, really breathtaking games. Other online multiplayer games I enjoy are CS:GO and PUBG as well.
The Witcher 3 is an absolute masterpiece, I sadly didn’t finish the game (almost though) but it’s truly one of the good ones out there!!!
Thanks for your reply <3
I really enjoy playing GTA Online on my PS4 everyday, grinding money and being a successful criminal.
I rarely hop on nfs games, and sometimes I play angry birds games, just because that’s what you had in 2010 and I absolutely love all of them.
GTA V online is really fun!!
Angry birds lol.. the game that every phone user had in 2010 :) great game and it never gets old!

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I really like Star Wars The Old Republic and Battlefront II!
Yet recently I’ve started playing The Child Of Light and I’m in love with that game!

Reactions: StonePlus

StonePlus

Jan 3, 2017
Belgium
I really like Star Wars The Old Republic and Battlefront II!
Yet recently I’ve started playing The Child Of Light and I’m in love with that game!
I see your a Star Wars fan (me too :D ), never played Old Republic, I heard that they were going to make a remake not sure though...
And battlefront 2 is just a star wars fans best possible game :). Never heard pf The Child Of Light, just googled it; it looks really cute and fun, i might give it a try! Thanks for the reply :)

Reactions: Fesa

StonePlus

Jan 3, 2017
Belgium
Right now I'd say OSU! and Rocket league :p
I once tried OSU, but I didn't understand anything lol. So I uninstalled the game. Never played since.
I never played Rocket League, but I don't think that I would like it because I am not into soccer nor into cars so yea...

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Most of the time I play Minecraft of course, my PC can't really handle it, in the lobby I have 40-50 FPS, I also play on the Nintendo Switch, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Mario Party, Mario Maker 2 and more... I like to play the levels that Dashiegames played, he's funny and plays difficult maps created by pro's, so yeah... I want Splatoon 2, it looks so awesome! I played on the Wii U a lot of Nintendo Land and Mario Party 10, was awesome, sometimes I still do it, and on the WII, Mario Kart Wii DLC, Mario Party 8 & 9 and Mario & Sonic Olympic Games.

When I have my new PC, probably this summer or the end of this summer, I want to play Minecraft the most, GTA V, Rainbow, Call of Duty Warzone, League of Legends and CS:GO. :)

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
My personal favorite is Rainbow Six Siege
^^ Definitely same, favorite attack and favorite defense operator(s) and why?
I think I have like 120 hours in the past 2 weeks game play on Rainbow6;

Favorite attack operator is rather conflicting to me, it's either Ying, Maverick or Jackal (Jackal can be played a lot better than how most people play him, he basically has very high awareness of where people **could be** even without scanning), Maverick can be played so amazingly well with a lot of different smart plays that can be pulled off. His gun is pretty good too.
Ying's Candelas are amazing if you wanna just rush in - she even got buffed, getting 4 Candelas instead of 3!
Her LMG is REALLY good. I mostly use her for her LMG, admittedly. It doesn't feel like an LMG, it feels like an AR with 80 bullets (instead of the usual 30)

Hibana is also pretty good if you know how to switch between her main and her secondary really quickly! Her ability is very useful as well, it's the best for getting reinforced hatches as well.

As for Defense, I feel like it's kinda map oriented. I love Echo because of his Yokais which you can use for AMAZING things. You can counter Montagne with Yokais, stop defusers from being planted, watch a door (preferably one that has a shield on it to slow down the opponent while rushing in) then sonic burst the one person coming in as you instantly peak them. Plus, you can use Yokais in the map Bank for amazing spawn peaks or early intel.
Lesion is really good, despite me never using him yet, I feel like I'll like him because:
Besides his good guns, his ability is slowing down enemies while making a sound where you can hear from a long way. What this means is you can watch an angle and not worry about people rushing you from your right, because you'll know if there's someone there, once they step on the GU mine. And it's nearly invisible, so you don't have to worry about people destroying them.
It's also a pretty good counter attack for Montagne. If he steps on one, he's forced to lower his shield so he can remove the mine slowly killing him.
I've been meaning to use Mira lately, so I can try to hide in corners without anyone seeing me. I bought her earlier today, hopefully I could get some funny epic moment out of her u.u

StonePlus

Jan 3, 2017
Belgium
^^ Definitely same, favorite attack and favorite defense operator(s) and why?
I think I have like 120 hours in the past 2 weeks game play on Rainbow6;

Favorite attack operator is rather conflicting to me, it's either Ying, Maverick or Jackal (Jackal can be played a lot better than how most people play him, he basically has very high awareness of where people **could be** even without scanning), Maverick can be played so amazingly well with a lot of different smart plays that can be pulled off. His gun is pretty good too.
Ying's Candelas are amazing if you wanna just rush in - she even got buffed, getting 4 Candelas instead of 3!
Her LMG is REALLY good. I mostly use her for her LMG, admittedly. It doesn't feel like an LMG, it feels like an AR with 80 bullets (instead of the usual 30)

Hibana is also pretty good if you know how to switch between her main and her secondary really quickly! Her ability is very useful as well, it's the best for getting reinforced hatches as well.

As for Defense, I feel like it's kinda map oriented. I love Echo because of his Yokais which you can use for AMAZING things. You can counter Montagne with Yokais, stop defusers from being planted, watch a door (preferably one that has a shield on it to slow down the opponent while rushing in) then sonic burst the one person coming in as you instantly peak them. Plus, you can use Yokais in the map Bank for amazing spawn peaks or early intel.
Lesion is really good, despite me never using him yet, I feel like I'll like him because:
Besides his good guns, his ability is slowing down enemies while making a sound where you can hear from a long way. What this means is you can watch an angle and not worry about people rushing you from your right, because you'll know if there's someone there, once they step on the GU mine. And it's nearly invisible, so you don't have to worry about people destroying them.
It's also a pretty good counter attack for Montagne. If he steps on one, he's forced to lower his shield so he can remove the mine slowly killing him.
I've been meaning to use Mira lately, so I can try to hide in corners without anyone seeing me. I bought her earlier today, hopefully I could get some funny epic moment out of her u.u
Thanks for your answer!

Ying got buffed like crazy, which means that Warden could become more useful and you could do some crazy plays with him (I'll probably start playing him more)
I love jackal's gun, it's actually one of the best ones in the game (with the F2 and the AK 12), but his ability got nerfed pretty hard so I kind of stopped playing him, but I still think that he is a must pick in ranked (depends on the map though)

Hibana (or Thermite) is almost always a must pick they can make defending the objective very challenging for the defenders. Maverick is also a good option, he can be very sneaky and can offer a lot of potential.

On the defending side, I agree that Echo is very good (I only play him in ranked though because he is kind of boring in casuals), and like you said he can counter a lot of enemy plays... Lesion Gu mines are still good but now that they don't do any damage on impact, you can't really kill some low health players anymore... But he is still very good for intel.

My personal favorite operators in the attack are probably Buck and Sledge because they can make for some interesting vertical plays which can really be a pain for defenders (I am upset that they removed his grenade though :( ). I also play a Twitch because her gun is just OP and she now has infinite shocks so that's good.

In defense, I used to play a lot of Jager but he's a 2 speed now :( (which is good but also bad) so I know play a lot Bandit. But my main in defence is Vigil, his ability isn't the best but I am in love with his gun lol. I also used to play a lot of Mozzie (I love his Pizza skin :P ) but since they removed his super shorty i kind od stopped playing him...

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
Ying got buffed like crazy, which means that Warden could become more useful and you could do some crazy plays with him (I'll probably start playing him more)
That's not a bad way to look at it. Never thought Warden would be such an amazing counter to Ying.
On the defending side, I agree that Echo is very good (I only play him in ranked though because he is kind of boring in casuals),
As I'm reading this they just banned him in this Ranked match. Where's my crying pillow at?
Oh, speaking of Jackal's C7E, did you hear? The new Attack Operator will get the C7E and the AK-12. ;o Best two rifles!
My personal favorite operators in the attack are probably Buck and Sledge
Dunno much about Sledge but I know Buck is OP if you can control his massive recoil. And his 'shotgun' can be used massively (Basically, similar playstyle as Sledge, but as a gun - meaning just from longer distance.)
I also play a Twitch because her gun is just OP and she now has infinite shocks so that's good.
The F2 has immense recoil but again, if you can control it, it's an OP gun for sure.
Whenever I'm bored I use her shotgun (in casual), it's a pretty good one lol
but since they removed his super shorty i kind od stopped playing him...
Castle stole his super shorty. :c
In defense, I used to play a lot of Jager but he's a 2 speed now
Despite him being 2 speed he's still a pretty good operator tbh, it's just that you can't roam with him as good anymore

StonePlus

Jan 3, 2017
Belgium
That's not a bad way to look at it. Never thought Warden would be such an amazing counter to Ying.

As I'm reading this they just banned him in this Ranked match. Where's my crying pillow at?
Oh, speaking of Jackal's C7E, did you hear? The new Attack Operator will get the C7E and the AK-12. ;o Best two rifles!

Dunno much about Sledge but I know Buck is OP if you can control his massive recoil. And his 'shotgun' can be used massively (Basically, similar playstyle as Sledge, but as a gun - meaning just from longer distance.)

The F2 has immense recoil but again, if you can control it, it's an OP gun for sure.
Whenever I'm bored I use her shotgun (in casual), it's a pretty good one lol

Castle stole his super shorty. :c

Despite him being 2 speed he's still a pretty good operator tbh, it's just that you can't roam with him as good anymore
That’s crazy that the nee attacker will get 2 new op guns... cant wait for the new season :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom