Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
My favourite games are Tower Defence, Lucky Islands(Team and Solo), Eggwars (Solo) and Minerware. I also often play the featured games, my favourite being paintball and layer spleef

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
I guess my favorite games are SkyWars (doesn't matter if it's team or solo), Lucky Islands (solo/team), and Minerware. I do like some of the featured games, but I haven't played most of them; so can't say if they're my fav :3

D

Deleted member 576174

Minerware and Skyblock because you don't really need to know how to PvP.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Eggwars is THE game. It gives happiness where nothing else could, it is what gets us out of the deepest and darkest holes. A more beautiful game cannot be made, we have reached the limits of Human invention. We are in a sad, sick and dark world, where only Eggwars can hope to remove the dark stain from our hearts. We need a miracle, we need a fantastic and beautiful game, with an epic story, that will inspire us and change the world. The world is sick and evil, Eggwars is hope.We need a miracle.

Eggwars is the game with the most elegance of them all. It needs thinking and strategy, cannot be played by the soulless. It gives true purpose to life! And the mere existence of it, is the closest we will ever come to proof of a god.

Jul 24, 2021
Earth
Lucky Islands as its the only thing I can win on... the others are far too competetive for me. As a mobile player, I have a disadvantage over pc and console players lol

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom