Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SN3LLA

Jun 7, 2017
Sweden
Please, share what your best memories from CubeCraft are.
Your first win on Eggwars, first kill in Skywars, playing with friends? Making new friends?
As someone who has played CubeCraft for some years now it's always interesting (atleast for me) to hear from yall.

Reactions: Fadelicious

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him
When I play Lucky Isslands with my friend somebody shot enemy with freezing bow and tnt dropped with my friend's tnt wand got in ice cage and killed them

+

And 1st sw squd win when I was phone player

Reactions: Fadelicious

Fadelicious

Apr 9, 2020
Texas
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Your first win on Eggwars, first kill in Skywars, playing with friends? Making new friends?
As someone who has played CubeCraft for some years now it's always interesting (atleast for me) to hear from yall.
Hello there SN3LLA,

I hope you're having a blessing day! As someone who has been playing CubeCraft for a long time, I would say the best memories in CubeCraft is making connections with other people. When you make connections with other people around you, you will be able to enjoy the game experience so much. Especially when you party up with them and play all different kind of game modes.

As times passes by, you will have the most memorial memories you have ever made with the people who enjoyed playing with you. These people will grow up with you and share the memories you made with them. That's why making connection with friends will bring the nostalgia back :D

Fadelicious

Apr 9, 2020
Texas
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
When I play Lucky Isslands with my friend somebody shot enemy with freezing bow and tnt dropped with my friend's tnt wand got in ice cage and killed them

+

And 1st sw squd win when I was phone player
Lucky Island is such a fantastic game to play with friends. Back in the days, I remember playing with my friends Lucky Island and we kept getting the wins every game. It was such a wonderful times because without them I wouldn't be winning the game. Thanks to these wonderful friends, I managed to make connection with them and grow up together :)

Reactions: TheMrSpacee

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I’ve been climbing the lucky islands leaderboard, and made many great memories along the way. Here are my top 3 best moments:
  • Getting my first 11 kill win (Probably the biggest adrenaline rush of my entire life)
  • Beating the current second place player twice, and becoming friends with him
  • Seeing my name on the leaderboard for the first time

WorriedSkate940

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Feb 2, 2023
Poland but I live in Sweden
I remember how happy I was after getting the bridges any% world record. That was so crazy. The best feeling ever. No-one was close to getting it and I wasn't worried I was gonna lose it and then on the first day of my vacation they beat it.

• Haha
Reactions: SN3LLA

SN3LLA

Jun 7, 2017
Sweden
I remember how happy I was after getting the bridges any% world record. That was so crazy. The best feeling ever. No-one was close to getting it and I wasn't worried I was gonna lose it and then on the first day of my vacation they beat it.
Some people are just wild. If they want to beat something, someone will. Haha

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Applying for helper, I did that a few times
Waste my life grinding for a #1 lb spot, done that a few times
Regret most of what I've done in cube, done that a few timee

I also met some wonderful and awesome people a few times

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
My best memories are playing with friends.
I always used to enjoy playing Skyblock, Eggwars, Minerware, and Bridges with BauerBoy273 and Zealouscorn5449.
I also really enjoyed when Wxlfish, qBeastyy and I would play pvp games, such as Bridges Duels, Eggwars Quads, etc.

• Love
Aug 16, 2023
Destroying an egg and eliminating a player of course and playing with Kieuquanbom

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Reesle and SN3LLA
Dec 28, 2022
Canada
Pronouns
He/Him
The biggest memory for me was when I managed to clutch up my first 7v1 on the old eggwars update against sweats, it's so satisfying when you beat a party that just gangs up on you like that. Unfortunately, I don't think this kind of satisfaction will ever reoccur as damage has been buffed and strength pots are overpowered.

• Wow
Reactions: Reesle and caraMel

CoralKitty

Jul 16, 2022
Connecticut
Pronouns
She/Her
my first hunt (present hunt 2019) and going outside of the cubecraft map. or durring covid when i would grind eggwars all day

Reactions: Reesle
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom