Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ShIXTank

Jul 3, 2016
This class is in my opinion the strongest. You can easily combo your opponents, kite and also regen faster than all the other classes (FFA 1.8 classic and normal 1.9).
Anyway, this is not the point of this thread, I've noticed that above average PVPers uses this class for two reasons:
The first is stated above.
The second one is that you can easily boost your K/D (kill-death ratio) by throwing instant DMG pots on the ground to suicide and to not get killed by the one you were fighting. This is a bug which is being abused by almost everyone who uses this class. You could easily solve it by giving the kill to the last person who hit the Alchemist, instead of keeping it like that.
I can't understand why it hasn't been reported before.
Here is an example of a player using this bug (I'm not reporting him, I asked him to do it for me so that I can show you what I mean.) :
Please Fix.

Attachments

• xBqnana.png
    xBqnana.png
    23.3 KB · Views: 200

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
1. Despite the alchemist probably being the top damage dealing kit, it is pratically an one use thing, similar to the archer kit. Once you run out of pots, you end up with a kit worse than archer without its arrows.

2. Also despite the fact that alchemist is a really strong class, most people spam their pots rather than using it efficiently.

3. I never understood why people care about K/D in FFA... of all games! Having a KD of above 1 is something already to be proud of. But that's not the point. When you suicide, you still get a death in your overall stats.

Reactions: SpringWarz

Xoko

Aug 17, 2016
U.S.A.
FFA K/D's are a meme.
Alch is balanced. If you don't like people self-suiciding w/ alch then go to duels uwu

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom