Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
Cubecraft does not provide winstreaks as statistic sadly. If you wish to know I think people should keep tabs on it theirselves and personally tell you. But there will always be liars and cheaters. I think we will never know unfortunately...

muby

Oct 2, 2021
Nigeria
Cubecraft does not provide winstreaks as statistic sadly. If you wish to know I think people should keep tabs on it theirselves and personally tell you. But there will always be liars and cheaters. I think we will never know unfortunately...
We could know from recording proof

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
We could know from recording proof
Yeah if someone wishes to record for several days (as I imagine the time it would take would be to break the record). I don't think this is possible in 1 recording either, and editing it would provide more opportunity to cheat. I just don't think this is possible :)

muby

Oct 2, 2021
Nigeria
Yeah if someone wishes to record for several days (as I imagine the time it would take would be to break the record). I don't think this is possible in 1 recording either, and editing it would provide more opportunity to cheat. I just don't think this is possible :)
Uncut or a livestream.

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
Uncut or a livestream.
That still begs the question if its worth the time, as it could take days to reach the aimed winstreak. But yes it is possible if someone would really want to do this.
I have seen threads before mentioning they really want this statistic to be added in the game, so maybe sometime soon we'll see it appear. Though in the beginning there will not really be a leaderboard for it as everyone starts from 0 I assume.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom