Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lemmy_Koopa999

Jun 1, 2016
I'm looking to purchase an upgrade, but I don't want it to spend on the far more useless stuff. What tier 4/3 should I buy?

ymbmg

Jul 16, 2016
I'm ashamed to say that path one turret towers are currently considered top-tier.

Reactions: 0ffense

Manchot999

Novice Member
Dec 27, 2016
Path 1 turrets = God, you honestly don't need anything else.

But as for the second best option...

Most efficient = Tier 4 Ice tower. The so-called "Ice damage" is horrible (Does not even remove anything on the health bar of tier 1 zombies), but the extra slow effect is worth it. Combine it with turrets for extra damage.

Most damage = Poison lasts forever (poison tower) Just put one of these at the beginning of the track, and mobs will get damaged even more (very nice synergy with slowing towers). The turrets will do the rest. EDIT: I was wrong on this one, the damage is horrible and I was confusing it with another tower. Not recommended.

Most fun (in my opinion) = Shulker upgrade for necromancer. Build 5 shulker necromancers for pure bullet hell. They do a lot less damage than if you had put turrets instead, but it's really funny. (The damage is not the best, but it will deal with the tier 5 zombies when they are slowed).

Other cool things, but with average damage: Landmines with artillery, meteors for mage, baby zeus, multi-beam for leach, thrown blocks for quake.

Things you should NEVER get unless you are a completionist : Damage AoE for poison tower, explosive arrows from archer, and especially the path 2 turret (that one is a pure joke, the tower will do no damage).

Everything else I either don't have it or it's "ok I guess".

All of the bow and sword effects are good though, so you might want to invest in that. (sniper for bow is a little bit less efficient though)

I hope this helps.

Last edited:

DeDeDestroyed

Nov 13, 2015
What NOT to get:
>Poison Harming path. It's horrible, it reduces the frequency that it poisons from 5 seconds to 10 seconds. The other path is far better.
>Explosive Archer arrows. Just do yourself a favor and get an Artillery tower.
>Turret/Zeus Bounce. They're both awful, and can't deal with crowds like their other upgrades can. Avoid them.
>Necromancer Shulker. In general, Necromancer towers are pretty awful, but ESPECIALLY this one. The projectiles are extremely slow and can barely catch up with Zombies. Even then, the damage on it is awful (30 per shot). They do detect CaveSpiders, but they outrun the projectiles anyways so its pointless.
>Sorcerer Kamikaze. It's literally just a worse version of the other one. Don't get it.

Also, idk what the guy above me is saying, Baby Zeus is OP. Turns the Zeus tower into a better Necro tower.

Reactions: Manchot999

Manchot999

Novice Member
Dec 27, 2016
What NOT to get:
>Poison Harming path. It's horrible, it reduces the frequency that it poisons from 5 seconds to 10 seconds. The other path is far better.
>Turret/Zeus Bounce. They're both awful, and can't deal with crowds like their other upgrades can. Avoid them.
>Necromancer Shulker. In general, Necromancer towers are pretty awful, but ESPECIALLY this one. The projectiles are extremely slow and can barely catch up with Zombies. Even then, the damage on it is awful (30 per shot). They do detect CaveSpiders, but they outrun the projectiles anyways so its pointless.
>Sorcerer Kamikaze. It's literally just a worse version of the other one. Don't get it.

Also, idk what the guy above me is saying, Baby Zeus is OP. Turns the Zeus tower into a better Necro tower.
Wait, really? When I was using baby zeus it was just staring at a wall and not doing anything. Maybe it was just the AI derping from the map layout.

Zeus bounce works quite well in my experience.

The shulker become ok when the mobs are slowed and quaked. But I just love the sounds the shulkers make!

The Kamikaze are not the best, it's true, but they gave me the achievement "Are you a wizard?" so there's that.

Post edited.

DeDeDestroyed

Nov 13, 2015
Wait, really? When I was using baby zeus it was just staring at a wall and not doing anything. Maybe it was just the AI derping from the map layout.
Sometimes mobs get stuck, but they still shoot things. Also, it makes this huge lightning strike go through the map every once in a while, which is awesome

Manchot999

Novice Member
Dec 27, 2016
Sometimes mobs get stuck, but they still shoot things. Also, it makes this huge lightning strike go through the map every once in a while, which is awesome
I thought that was the leach death ray (which doesn't do that much damage and needs to be buffed in my humble opinion). I might be wrong though, I'm just quite sure I saw it when there was no zeus.

(It's actually invisible charged creepers riding each other and making the pig death sound very rapidly).

EDIT: If you go look on the Colossal TD Update thread, you will see a GIF of the leach death ray in action. The text says so.

baloopy

Aug 19, 2017
If you get the second sorcerer upgrade it's kinda fun if you build a lot of towers. It's fun when you see the animals charging at the zombies.

DeDeDestroyed

Nov 13, 2015
I thought that was the leach death ray (which doesn't do that much damage and needs to be buffed in my humble opinion). I might be wrong though, I'm just quite sure I saw it when there was no zeus.

(It's actually invisible charged creepers riding each other and making the pig death sound very rapidly).

EDIT: If you go look on the Colossal TD Update thread, you will see a GIF of the leach death ray in action. The text says so.
Oh, that explains a lot. Friend told me otherwise, makes sense.

Lemmy_Koopa999

Jun 1, 2016
What NOT to get:

Fact, I already have Zeuses and sourcerers BEFORE this update. Lel!

Manchot999

Novice Member
Dec 27, 2016
So wait all the towers are useless? besides Turrets o_O
Pretty much, yes. Although the extra slowdown for ice and extra stun for quake are nice to give the turrets more time, and the mage meteors are good for early game and those cave spiders, everything else should never be used in an optimal defence, only just for fun.

Reactions: Lemmy_Koopa999
Members Online

Team online

• Camezonda
    Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

4Moonlightt wrote on Catss's profile.
Thank you for everything <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on acazly's profile.
Welcome to the Cubecraft forums!:D I hope you will have an awesome stay here and if you need help can you text staff or me ^-^
Sergiio12 wrote on Gregeyy's profile.
Gregorios, que tal
Thjis wrote on Critly's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes, means a lot! :D
Top Bottom