Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I started using bunny/jumper (the one with the jump potion) lately and I really really like it! You get 3 golden carrots which give you the most saturation and the jump potion is amazing if you use it well!

Reactions: JoostDeBerg

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
When I play in Normal and OP I always use the kit with 2 golden apples. When I play hardcore I use the egg armour kit. Armour is really expensive in hardcore so it’s a good kit.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Egg armour is very useful in maps with level 4 gold gens. Chain armour for only 32 gold a set (32 seconds).

Nqouir

Apr 10, 2019
Morocco
It depends, If you're in a rush game use iron kit, if you're try harding vs many people use bunny kit so you could jump over players, I always do that.

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
It depends, If you're in a rush game use iron kit, if you're try harding vs many people use bunny kit so you could jump over players, I always do that.
I don’t really understand why people use the iron kit. What do you do with the Iron. Because I always rush to the generator and then you have almost double.:eek:

Nqouir

Apr 10, 2019
Morocco
I don’t really understand why people use the iron kit. What do you do with the Iron. Because I always rush to the generator and then you have almost double.:eek:
Well In case you die and respawn and people are on your island you gotta buy quick, its useful.

Yoshimito

Novice Member
Dec 25, 2016
Moon (´◑ω◐`)
I guess money bag or the golden apple one...
Why?
Just because you have a good start, with the golden apple kit you can win fights easier if you want to push other islands or mid quick.
For the money bag its good if you cant get the iron or you need more blocks or other stuff produced..
With the extra iron you can make more food/blocks or a better sword to have the advantage on your enemy..

Momentums

Novice Member
Sep 18, 2017
I like the Money bags and the rabbit kit, rabbit because you can jump past everyone, and money bags because you can rush fast

Kazwa

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 23, 2020
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
I think the kit with golden apples or the kit with carrots and jumpt boost helps me the most when i play eggwars.

Both fit very good with my playstyle bcs i often push.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom