• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Henkle

Novice Member
Dec 18, 2016
your mom lmao xDDD
www.nsa.gov
Monitors don't increase the FPS, the amount of RAM, GPU and CPU do.
If you're wondering I game on a Samsung smart TV
monitors do increase the amount of frames they can display.

What monitor do you have; I'm looking to get a new one and assuming that you said 60fps is unplayable I think your monitor has 90+Hz
it's a normal 60hz monitor but overclocked to 75. makes a big difference believe it or not
but comes with this glitch where if it's between 60-75 i get alot of input delay. it needs to stay at a stable 60 or 75 for it to be playable

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Even though monitors DO NOT establish the fps, it can cap it. So you can play Battlefield 69 at 666 fps, but if the monitor only has a maximum of 60fps, it's gonna stay at 60 fps.

Henkle

Novice Member
Dec 18, 2016
your mom lmao xDDD
www.nsa.gov
Even though monitors DO NOT establish the fps, it can cap it. So you can have play Battlefield 69 at 666 fps, but if the only has a maximum of 60fps, it's gonna stay at 60 fps.
its true that the visible framerate caps at 60 but higher framerate = less input delay so it's still better to stay well above 60 especially in competitive games.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
its true that the visible framerate caps at 60 but higher framerate = less input delay so it's still better to stay well above 60 especially in competitive games.
Eyes can't see above 60 fps
*triggered cs:go players incoming*

Reactions: Ping Ether

Henkle

Novice Member
Dec 18, 2016
your mom lmao xDDD
www.nsa.gov
Eyes can't see above 60 fps
*triggered cs:go players incoming*
i know it's a joke but i love arguing
actually it depends on the person. personally i can distinguish small differences in framerate. sadly i've never got to experience 120hz+ but i know for a fact it's gonna look waay smoother than 60fps. to me the difference between 60fps and 75fps is night and day. games seem so much more alive and responsive at 75hz, while at 60 it just looks like a bunch of 3d rendered pictures slapped together (which is exactly what it is lol)

Leeberator

Apr 20, 2016
Intel beats AMD in all but one category - cheap multi-threaded performance. If you want a cheap server to run things like VMs or multiple game servers, you can't go wrong with something like an 8350. For pretty much every other task, though, Intel wins in both performance and performance per dollar.

This of course will all change once Ryzen launches.

_Adept

Jan 14, 2017
a small but cosy bedroom
I'd say Intel is the best to invest in, it can be tempting to dive on to the AMD band wagon but we must remember that cpu performance isn't only about the ghz :P
Saying that I may have just ordered a the Kabby lake 7700k :o so a little bias but is my genuine opinion after using both brands at different times!

Skylord_Duck

Aug 30, 2016
Trust me, AMD is trash for CPU's, they burn out really quickly. I use the Intel i5 6500! If you need help picking PC parts, send me a PM.
AMD's processors actually have a higher heat tolerance which can easily allow them to last much longer.

Intel can last longer
Many Intel chips use horrible compound to hold on the lid which can drastically reduce cooling performance after only a few years. This can quickly lead to them burning up long before AMD's processors.

Sorry for quoting old posts but I hate it when people spread those lies.
I forgot to look at the most recent posts date. Sorry q.q

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Top Bottom