Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What CPU Brand

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elfdrummer12

Dec 10, 2016
Rivendell
I would tell you to go for Intel, but in the end, it all comes down to preference and compatability. If the AMD works with your motherboard better than the Intel processor, it would be faster and the motherboard and Processor would wear slower.

RtasBishop

Apr 26, 2017
Intel is by far better because of the their better and newer cpu techology of the cores and focusing in core quality more quality like amd

Elfdrummer12

Dec 10, 2016
Rivendell
Intel is by far better because of the their better and newer cpu techology of the cores and focusing in core quality more quality like amd

I disagree. I do use an Intel, but AMD also have great processors. Ryzen 7 beats out intel by a huge shot. Like IkVerveelMe said: The 1800x is the best consumer CPU out there right now. It is better then then the i7 6700k 6800k 6900k 6950x 7700k and Ryzen 5 is equal to the i5 7600k i7 7700 i7 7700k!

Don't base what is best just by what other people say or your personal opinions. Try them out, you never know. some MSI graphic cards run just as well as NVidia GPU's and some have Nvidia components in them.
Also, better and newer. Just as I quoted from IKVereelMe, AMD just released a new processor that beats the i7.
What on earth did you mean by this? Intel is by far better because of the their better and newer cpu techology of the cores and focusing in core quality more quality like amd: What do you mean by core quality more quality like AMD? It makes it seem that you think that AMD is better at cores. Honestly it depends. If your motherboard is compatible with an AMD CPU, go for an AMD CPU, simply because you will get a better output and they will work together more effectively than if you used an Intel.

Elfdrummer12

Dec 10, 2016
Rivendell
not gonna argue anymore. i prefer to pay a bit extra for higher quality products but if you have a very limited budget amd is the way to go
also 60fps is unplayable lol

Lol, how is 60 FPS unplayable?? That's smooth. It's hard to tell the difference after around 45. (Although I get way more than 60 XD) Depending on the monitor, it can be a little easier to tell the difference, but it's still smooth.

Elfdrummer12

Dec 10, 2016
Rivendell
The more expensive alienware computers are the best you can get but those are 2-3 grand

How is Alienware the best. They are nowhere near the best. A custom built £1,000 build can be far better than their most expensive laptop. Just build you PC yourself. All you get is some stuff with an Alienware logo..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

groove_ wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
UncleSuSpect
Eli wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!!
Basketman wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
I have a question. Can we give suggestions for the forums in feedback and suggestions??
Reesle wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday :D
Top Bottom