Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

XenonWraith

May 2, 2016
Hello, I was wondering what the custom kit creation is used for, I spent about 15 mins making a custom kit and I would like to know what its for! :D

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
To create kits :P Btw read this. :cube_light:
The custom kit creation is our way of allowing you to create whatever kit you like! To edit a kit click the custom kit creation guy in the lobby who will open up a menu, in which you select the kit that you would like to edit.

tU464vZ.gif

Selecting a kit in the menu will enable you to edit this kit. Premium members will have access to editing more than 1 one kit!

Stone rank - 1 custom kit
Iron rank - 2 custom kit
Lapiz rank - 3 custom kit
Gold rank - 4 custom kit
Diamond rank - 5 custom kit
Emerald rank - 6 custom kit
Obsidian rank - 7 custom kit

Once in the custom kit creation lobby, you will be put into creative mode, and you will have access to edit your inventory. Anything that you add to your inventory, will become part of your kit, and allow you to use it in battle!

Once you’ve finished your kit, you can click the save armour stand. This will return you to the lobby, and make sure that your kit is saved, and ready to use. If you don’t wish to save your kit but return to the lobby, you can click the cancel armour stand.

To use your custom kit, go to the main PvP lobby and right click with nothing in your hand the player that you would like to Duel. This will open the challenge menu, which if you select a custom kit duel, will list the kit that you have currently edited. Selecting one of these will invite this person to use the kit that you have selected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom