Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Is the worst excuse ever. Imagine if the management team responded with this every time somebody had a problem with a game. This server would be dead, because bugs wouldn't get fixed and oversights wouldn't be resolved.

If you don't like a game, don't play it.
If you don't like a game, explain why and offer ways to make it better
But if you say: because skywars sucks, the community can't do something with that 'explaination'

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
I agree on what you say but there is some things that ruin the games for others like removing the OP mode some people like Op and some don't so you have to respect that and not think just for yourself

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Add faster smelting plugin
More iron ore
I don't really want mining to become more important, fix chests instead.
Removal of enchants in chests
I don't think all enchants have to be removed. Maybe the dia chest shouldn't have protection. Otherwise it's fine to have more variation of armor that isn't completely useless.
Diamond gear only at mid
No. I like the balanced and interesting fights in skywars. I don't want the first player to get to mid have a huge advantage in all following fights. See enchanted golden apples, once a player crafts enchanted golden apples, they can only be killed by getting knocked off, that's not fun.
Chest refill
I don't like it. It doesn't help those that have bad luck in the beginning. If you are going arround fighting, you'll probably have good stuff after 5 minutes. So it mostly justifies not fighting and waiting for free items on your starting island.
Ender pearls at mid
I'm not sure about that. They might make it easier to get to other players, but they could also be used as an easy way to get out of a fight.
Remove all maps that have a far away mid
I don't mind maps like team music where mid is really far away. Usually nobody goes to mid because it's not worth the risk so all fights happen on the outer islands. Not much of a problem in my opinion.

Reactions: A pigeon

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
Some of these suggestions were suggested in the past. I'm just going to give my personal opinion to these:

Remove OP Mode

I do not agree with this suggestion. Overpowered mode is one of the few reasons people buy Diamond rank and it's also a very fun modifier for some people. We can't similar remove this modifier from Skywars.

I like this suggestion. This would make the game slightly faster paced in terms of mining resources.

More spacious maps

Having more spacious maps would be nice. Some of the maps (example: Tron) are really tiny. I recently read a suggestion about adding maps with 50+ players for Solo Skywars. While that's a lot of players, having one map like that would be really fun in my opinion.

Less OP kits

Well I'm not sure what kits qualify as being "overpowered." Some of them aren't necessarily balanced in my opinion.

More iron ore

I'm completely neutral with this suggestion since I don't even mine for resources so I can't say whether this needs to be added or not.

Even distribution of items in chests

I agree with this suggestion. On occasion the chest balances and distribution of items can be kinda funky if you know what I mean.

No. I don't agree with this. Some of the enchantments are really nice; they help to balance the game.

Diamond gear only at mid

I can see the point of this since it would force you to fight at center for better gear instead of camping, but again I'm just going to stay neutral since I don't really know if this is a good or bad idea. This would also depend if you are talking about Normal or Overpowered mode.

Chest refill

Totally worth adding. I support this suggestion fully. Having chests refill would be lovely since you could re-gear from items you lost during fights or get that once piece of armor you were missing. This could cause camping though by allowing players to just stay at their island.

Ender pearls at mid

I believe this would depend on the map size. Certain maps in Solo and Teams wouldn't really benefit from this because of how small they are. This is something I rather see in a new kit or just remain in Overpowered mode to be honest.

Mob spawn vote option

Just having mobs randomly spawn in the map? With the modifier time set for Day, they would all die instantly. This could be a good idea; however, you'd need to explain how this would work in some detail. I can't really picture this right now.

Get rid of flame weapons

I do not believe they should be removed in Overpowered mode, but they should be removed from Normal mode. I really hate fire.

Removal of campy maps like Pacman ugh

No. If you don't like the maps, don't play them. I love Pacman.

The best way to fix this would just be to modify the distance between the islands and center.

Make mid lower on flowers

I'm going to assume you are talking about the map Flowers on Solo Skywars. I am rather neutral with this suggestion since I don't see what this would really do. It's not that high up, nor is it extremely difficult to get to center.

Add more water buckets to nether

I can support this idea. There aren't enough water buckets on this map. I don't know if that was on purpose or not.

ADD. MORE. PICKAXES.

I can see the point of this, but I'm not sure if more should be added.

Arcade -

Hide and seek / skyblock

I concur Hide and Seek should be added. I don't think Skyblock would fit under this category, and I also don't really know if Skyblock should be added back to CubeCraft. This is more of a mini-games network.

In general-

Make fire aspect rarer

All knockback items should either be sword or axes to prevent you know what

I totally disagree with this last suggestion. I personally love having bows with the Punch (Knockback) enchantment.

because skywars sucks

I don't agree with this statement in any regard. I love Skywars.

Anyways, thanks for reading my long, boring, wall of text response.
See you all next time!

A

A pigeon

I see . I made the remove skywars part out of annoyance . I'm talking abot flowers on teams btw. Pickaxes havenot been necessary for me till today when I tried 7 times to get my TNT Minecart trap to work.

A

A pigeon

sounds like hypixel is much easier to play on hypixel
Making it more like Hypixel is better because Hypixel's mastered skywars gameplay. If only they were 1.9+...

Anyway edited . Thread is now more rational. OP skywars shouldn't be removed but heavily edited.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
Some of these I agree with and some I don't I will list them below
********************************************************************************
Skywars -

Remove OP Mode - No, I along with a lot of other people like this mode
Add faster smelting plugin - Yes, this would be nice to see
More spacious maps - No, Skywars, in my opinion, has enough maps and is fast paced so no need for a spacious map in my opinion.
Less OP kits - No, I personally do not think any of the kits are OP
More iron ore - No need in my opinion as I believe that you can get enough iron tools or diamond tools in chests.
Even distribution of items in chests - Yes, I hate the way how the chests are distributed.
Removal of enchants in chests - No, I like enchants and think it should stay
Diamond gear only at mid - I would have to disagree because that will make the first person at midway too overpowered and no way of you having a fair chance.
Chest refill - Yes, it should be added as Later in the game I would love to be getting gear, think it should be rarer gear when chests respawn though :)
Ender pearls at mid - Yes, I agree that ender pearls should only be available at mid.
Mob spawn vote option - No, I would not like to see mobs in this mode.
Get rid of flame weapons - Flame weapons, in my opinion, are balanced enough, You either get a choice in some chests, Sharp 1 Fire 1 or Sharp 4 no Fire.
Removal of campy maps like Pacman ugh - No, I like crampy maps as it is perfect for this mode as skywars is made to be a fast-paced game mode.
Remove all maps that have a far away mid - No, All the maps, in my opinion, are perfect, Also please keep in mind you did ask for more spacious maps :)
Make mid lower on flowers - No, I think the mid at flowers is perfect as is.
Add more water buckets to nether - No, I think water buckets should be rare to make it more of a tenser gameplay.
ADD. MORE. PICKAXES. @Rigel_The_Star could not find a single one. - No, I find a lot of pickaxes in a lot of chests.

Arcade -

Hide and seek / skyblock - I agree, skyblock and Hide and Seek would be good additions.

In general-

Make fire aspect rarer

All knockback items should either be sword or axes to prevent you know what - No, I think that the knockback Items are perfect as is.
********************************************************************************
CONCLUSION - 5/19
Goodluck on your suggesiton though and have a wonderful day :)

A

A pigeon

Some of these I agree with and some I don't I will list them below
Skywars -

Remove OP Mode - No, I along with a lot of other people like this mode
Add faster smelting plugin - Yes, this would be nice to see
More spacious maps - No, Skywars, in my opinion, has enough maps and is fast paced so no need for a spacious map in my opinion.
Less OP kits - No, I personally do not think any of the kits are OP
More iron ore - No need in my opinion as I believe that you can get enough iron tools or diamond tools in chests.
Even distribution of items in chests - Yes, I hate the way how the chests are distributed.
Removal of enchants in chests - No, I like enchants and think it should stay
Diamond gear only at mid - I would have to disagree because that will make the first person at midway too overpowered and no way of you having a fair chance.
Chest refill - Yes, it should be added as Later in the game I would love to be getting gear, think it should be rarer gear when chests respawn though :)
Ender pearls at mid - Yes, I agree that ender pearls should only be available at mid.
Mob spawn vote option - No, I would not like to see mobs in this mode.
Get rid of flame weapons - Flame weapons, in my opinion, are balanced enough, You either get a choice in some chests, Sharp 1 Fire 1 or Sharp 4 no Fire.
Removal of campy maps like Pacman ugh - No, I like crampy maps as it is perfect for this mode as skywars is made to be a fast-paced game mode.
Remove all maps that have a far away mid - No, All the maps, in my opinion, are perfect, Also please keep in mind you did ask for more spacious maps :)
Make mid lower on flowers - No, I think the mid at flowers is perfect as is.
Add more water buckets to nether - No, I think water buckets should be rare to make it more of a tenser gameplay.
ADD. MORE. PICKAXES. @Rigel_The_Star could not find a single one. - No, I find a lot of pickaxes in a lot of chests.

Arcade -

Hide and seek / skyblock - I agree, skyblock and Hide and Seek would be good additions.

In general-

Make fire aspect rarer

All knockback items should either be sword or axes to prevent you know what - No, I think that the knockback Items are perfect as is.
CONCLUSION - 5/19
Goodluck on your suggesiton though and have a wonderful day :)
I didnt mean crampy , I meant campy. Pacman is extremely easy to camp on and games are not fast paced at all. You may fing pickaxes , but hiw many of them are iron at least?

Now see , some maps have no iron ore whatsoever. We may get iron tools but we cant craft ither things with tooks can we? I really needed to craft minecarts , but it was absolutely impossible on most solo maps.

When I say flowers , I refer to the teams map.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I didnt mean crampy , I meant campy. Pacman is extremely easy to camp on and games are not fast paced at all. You may fing pickaxes , but hiw many of them are iron at least?

Now see , some maps have no iron ore whatsoever. We may get iron tools but we cant craft ither things with tooks can we? I really needed to craft minecarts , but it was absolutely impossible on most solo maps.

When I say flowers , I refer to the teams map.
Sorry for the misunderstanding, I think that it should be less campy yes. As the focus for skywars is fast-paced.

Tjoto

Sep 10, 2017
Somewhere
I don't agree with the 'removing OP'. Overpowered gamemode is in my opinion a gamemode what Skywars need. Many people like it. But some of your other suggestions I agree with.

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
Skywars -

Remove OP Mode
More spacious maps
Less OP kits
More iron ore
Even distribution of items in chests
Diamond gear only at mid
Chest refill
Ender pearls at mid
Mob spawn vote option
Get rid of flame weapons
Removal of campy maps like Pacman ugh
Make mid lower on flowers
Add more water buckets to nether
ADD. MORE. PICKAXES. @Rigel_The_Star could not find a single one.

Infected:

Choomah Kit

TNT trouble :

More maps with unique features like moving platforms for unique gameplay, more towers

Parkour :

I love parkour!

jk parkour can take an L

Arcade -

Hide and seek / skyblock

In general-

Make fire aspect rarer

All knockback items should either be sword or axes to prevent you know what

Tiny edit.:

SKYWARS :

Enchants should be available in chests fot leather , gold and chain. Anything else shoudl be enchanted manually.

OP skywars should have a lot less gapples and a lot less protection

Remove notch apple.

The far away mid maps should stay , but no more of them please.
I Say no... OP skywars just belongs to skywars... If you want normal, just buy a rank or leave if it is OP...

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Kloska's profile.
TimBDay.jpeg

Happy Bday Tim :)
Closing in on 30!
RobinDn wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Desiderata wrote on Hoshi's profile.
20240503_083859.jpg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis på födelsedagen!:D
Top Bottom