Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

NoSoulz

Apr 6, 2017
France
the update

it just, ruined it

wizard is just one shotting ppl even shoppers just after they trow one of the three poison 2

xD

this is messed up

and archers with knockback sword

they can knockback ppl just with the bow so

it's kinda too op

and beast got protection 1 xD omg

arrows just do 2 hp of damage

so, I dunno, but this is messed up, litteraly

NoSoulz

Apr 6, 2017
France
For you. Not for us. We’re free from tyranny
I got free from tyranny by having a little effort of training on pvp and try to be "good" (I'm not that good so don't trash talk k? xD) unlike you the people who are good in pvp got killed so many times by better players at the beginning, they had the effort to get out form that "tyranny" like you said, and then you get out from it by waiting a random update to mess up everything, it's better if old FFA get back and YOU try to train and become somehow good before talking about this stuff

Oxilleries

Oct 30, 2016
Op FFA Pvp
Before this update came out ffa was just fun to join and kill people. Yes I’m in a team on there, but for all the people saying that there is way too much teaming on ffa. That’s because you haven’t gotten known it. I’ve played ffa for a year and a half now. And at most I get yanked by2-3 people. And even in those fights I can kill at least 1-2 of them. And now Cubecraft, decided to take the response of kids complaining about TTK, when those players are all normal players, duel players, or 1.8 spammers. I solo kill basically everything and barely ever get ganked. The only reason tanking would be a problem is the fact that you are new, and no one knows you. Or have extreme lag.

Wizard is just too op, it was fine the way it used to be, maybe an armor buff slightly, but nothing else. I can easily kill 3-4 people in one life with wizard. Samurai isn’t even used besides for bought gear. Beast ttk is way to low and doesn’t make fights a true indication of ones skill over another player. And archer should have a weaker bow, or a sharp 1sword instead of kB 1

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
After trying it myself I agree that this update made the game alot worse. Getting hit with a potion will kill you unless you have the prot IV armor, if the poision thrower dies or runs away someone else will one-tap you. There is still no regeneration after a fight, so it's not like you can go immediately from one fight to the next. There are still permament or almost permanent speed II kits, so you have players that hit twice and then run away which is annoying.

The Wizard is absurdly op in its first fights and thanks to the very long speed II can't even be killed after that. The potion duration for both the speed and the poision should be drastically reduced maybe by 80%.

I don't know who's responsible for the new kits, but maybe they should find someone that actually wants to play FFA in the future to balance kits while the server is running. I don't think it's possible to come up with kits that just work and the current kits were evidently not tested enough.

A

A pigeon

I got free from tyranny by having a little effort of training on pvp and try to be "good" (I'm not that good so don't trash talk k? xD) unlike you the people who are good in pvp got killed so many times by better players at the beginning, they had the effort to get out form that "tyranny" like you said, and then you get out from it by waiting a random update to mess up everything, it's better if old FFA get back and YOU try to train and become somehow good before talking about this stuff
I understand you’re trying to insult me or something but i dont understand anything you said.

NoSoulz

Apr 6, 2017
France
I understand you’re trying to insult me or something but i dont understand anything you said.
who said I'm insulting you? did I said something mean? do you get "try to train and become somehow good" like an insult? I replied, and that's it, I have the same idea of lots of ppl that play pvp, so why still arguing about this, FFA is broken and that's it, we need the same kits back, that's what we are asking, is a failed update for everyone but you in this case

Wemb

Novice Member
Mar 11, 2017
Its nice how you predict our skill without having fought me since when? April?

Ok, for arguements sake , if you were “SKILLELEJKWJELLLED” as you put it, you’d have no problem taking out an archer.

As for you thinking the old version was better , thats conpletely fine. You’re entitled to your iwn opinion. However this update isnt going away.

EDIT : bayonetta is OP? Idk i stopped playing after cloud came out. Smash 5 for switch???
The people who actually know how to play the game like the old verson. As Ox said and as ive said like 4 times, THEY JUST LISTEN TO THE LITTLE KIDS COMPLAINING ABOUT TTK!!!!! The update is aids and just accomadates to the worthless people on the server and the spamclickers and the bowspammers and the potion spammers.

Reactions: LoadzAF

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
THEY JUST LISTEN TO THE LITTLE KIDS COMPLAINING ABOUT TTK!!!!
Who was complaining about TTK? Nobody... All I said was I liked the increased TTK. I'm willing to look at this change from your perspective, but you need to actually form an argument rather than making assumptions that everybody is against this update, or that it caters to weaker players at the expense of the better-skilled.

Loadz only the people who appreciate skill will leave. Thats not very much tbh. Now they are attracting the spamclicking noobies to come and play.
...Because they balanced some kits? If anything, that'll encourage more activity. You no longer feel at a disadvantage to 70% of the players if you don't use the Tank kit.

In a scenario where the Tank and Swordsman kits take in turns hitting each other one time, the Tank will always win with 3 hearts or so to spare. It was at least 30% better than the second best kit in the game, how is that balanced but what we have now isn't?

All this update actually did was add a new map, add achievements and a scoreboard, and balanced some kits. What's there to complain about other than that a totally busted kit is no longer unfair to fight against?

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Reactions: A pigeon

PleaseReferToMyRealSelf

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2017
a Winter Kyberland.
WHAT?!?!?! DUDE! this update is by far the worst update ive ever seen. Beast kit is garbage now, Archers do 2 hearts per shot, which means infinite bowspam will be unstoppable, and wizard is just... lets not even talk about that. Seriously, you could have done better than this cubecraft... FFA isnt fun anymore... WE WANT THE OLD FFA BACK!!!
Cube is killing itself. They are assisting campers and making FFA into a terrible game. Cube is just digging their own grave at this point, sadly.

PleaseReferToMyRealSelf

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2017
a Winter Kyberland.
Cube is killing itself. They are assisting campers and making FFA into BOWSPAMMERTOPIA. Cube is just digging their own grave at this point, sadly.
I never played FFA much anyway because it was bad. TowerDefence is now bad. Skywars is ruined. Arcade is Ruined. Freebuild never worked. Blockband failed. Island games is horrible. Why do people like Cubecraft again? I honestly don't know. The only reason I stay on is that I think Cube still has a chance to change, and I want to help it turn into a good server.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Reactions: Aurora

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
@Sophie (this is what I was ralking about)

This is by far the best update for FFA. No more are us solos dominated by the tyrant clans . No longer shall we be restricted by the teams of 10 that force us into submission. For the first time us Archers , wizards and samurai have a way to fight back. Cubecraft fixed FFA.

Archers do 2 hearts per shot. Ok. So what? Your swird did a lot more damage to archers before. Wizard ? It is overpowered. It needs to have poison nerfed. There’s a difference between bowspam and shooting. You dont die in seconds.

FFA wasnt fun for us previously. Under constant bullying by large clans we were forced not to fight you guys. Now we can kill you after 6 months of begging for this update on forums.
I agree with this, they fixed FFA.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Thank you Silverlace for everything! <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thanks for everything!:D
Reesle wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Nooo not you :(
Thanks for everything you have done, and I wish you good luck with your future endeavours!
Reesle wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thank you for everything! 🖤
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Sad to see you go. Thanks for everything! Good luck with your future! 🥚🥚🥚
Top Bottom