Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Hey. Thanks for the question.

I was reshuffling the EggWars lobby for Season 1 and I moved Shiny for performance reasons but then it got me thinking about Shiny's NPC in general, it's been a long time since we added him- more than a year actually.

We're really happy we did it, but at this time I believe we need to move forward and start to remember him in our memories instead.

I think players who knew him would prefer to remember him via his videos & forums account. Which is possibly the best way to remember someone.

I hope this clears some things up, I'm happy to answer any more questions you have. 💙

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey. Thanks for the question.

I was reshuffling the EggWars lobby for Season 1 and I moved Shiny for performance reasons but then it got me thinking about Shiny's NPC in general, it's been a long time since we added him- more than 2 years actually.

We're really happy we did it, but at this time I believe we need to move forward and start to remember him in our memories instead.

I think players who knew him would prefer to remember him via his videos & forums account. Which is possibly the best way to remember someone.

I hope this clears some things up, I'm happy to answer any more questions you have. 💙
it was added in 2021 not 2020

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on JuztAlex's profile.
Happy Birthday A1ex! 🎈🎂
Reesle wrote on nightdragon1382's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳😸
qKhalidd wrote on Catss's profile.
thank you for everything! <3
Good morning all ❤️ have a nice day ☀️
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Catss's profile.
Thank you for everything you do it
Good luck in you life
Top Bottom