Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Story

Bagel Maker
Jan 30, 2014
4,571
18,912
679
25
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Hey. Thanks for the question.

I was reshuffling the EggWars lobby for Season 1 and I moved Shiny for performance reasons but then it got me thinking about Shiny's NPC in general, it's been a long time since we added him- more than a year actually.

We're really happy we did it, but at this time I believe we need to move forward and start to remember him in our memories instead.

I think players who knew him would prefer to remember him via his videos & forums account. Which is possibly the best way to remember someone.


I hope this clears some things up, I'm happy to answer any more questions you have. 💙
 

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
1,800
4,311
349
21
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey. Thanks for the question.

I was reshuffling the EggWars lobby for Season 1 and I moved Shiny for performance reasons but then it got me thinking about Shiny's NPC in general, it's been a long time since we added him- more than 2 years actually.

We're really happy we did it, but at this time I believe we need to move forward and start to remember him in our memories instead.

I think players who knew him would prefer to remember him via his videos & forums account. Which is possibly the best way to remember someone.


I hope this clears some things up, I'm happy to answer any more questions you have. 💙
it was added in 2021 not 2020
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

lnlnvxyy wrote on Capitan's profile.
always you goat cubecraft team
lnlnvxyy wrote on Capitan's profile.
the best forever capitan best wishies i hope you are enjoy today
Verbramdt wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :)
Itz1Helmut wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
lnlnvxyy wrote on S4nne's profile.
if i will be helper im very happy:cubie2:
Top Bottom