Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
who r u talking to me or Ping Ether?
sorry that made no sense, and i didnt copy your message, it is a completely different wording.... please leave my posts alone, nobody else has any issues with me, and besides we have gone off topic here so can we go back onto topic? or do you want to carry on
Yeah yeah, do what you want.

By the way, they invented the "reply" button. So people know you talk to them.

Reactions: ciwa

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Fine if you wanna be like that, but I'm not saying anything else concerning this issue and I don't want anything thanks...
I'm not trying to be mean, but I'm letting you know of a function that can help you get responses quicker. Sorry if I sounded mean, only ment to inform you...

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
so can we please move on from this ''argument''? because I don't like arguing because I have enough at home with my sister lol :D
I'm not trying to be mean, but I'm letting you know of a function that can help you get responses quicker. Sorry if I sounded mean, only ment to inform you...
Really, I don't care about people paraphrasing. If Mr Aro didn't copy you he didn't copy you. Please try to stop this argument because it doesn't need to be needed. Or nvermind.

Reactions: Ping Ether

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Money walls will not be coming back you can't force the devs to work on something they have no interest in. And all the devs I've seen comment on this issue have not shown any interest in reviving money walls. Yes it was a fun game but even when it was working only two games would run at a time. Also I doubt the build team has any interest in making money walls maps as if they did there would have been more than 3 when money walls was out.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Money walls will not be coming back you can't force the devs to work on something they have no interest in. And all the devs I've seen comment on this issue have not shown any interest in reviving money walls. Yes it was a fun game but even when it was working only two games would run at a time. Also I doubt the build team has any interest in making money walls maps as if they did there would have been more than 3 when money walls was out.
That's the description of any game that was not updated.

Dec 14, 2016
This is absurd, i loved money walls, its how i found cubecraft!! who thinks that we should start a poll for who wants money walls??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Cool senior moderator!
who here got mice with holes on them

how do you even clean those things

i plan to buy the hyperx pulsefire haste but i have zero idea on how to clean it

give advice please 🙏🙏🙏
Top Bottom