Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Yesterday was horrible even eggwars didnt have many lobbies online and it has 3 inventories full of lobbies normally but thats getting off track
Fact is, I did this when it wasn't yesterday. The amount of players in lobbies in other games were humongous.

how are u

Aug 26, 2016
the death star
I think they removed money walls because of the kick bug that when you join you would get kicked,but if they remove the bugs i will be happy to say "cubecraft can you bring back money walls"

Bahenol

Jul 14, 2016
Anyone wanna help me with my campaign to get Money Walls Back I mean you might not like the game but still it would mean so much to me if you could help.

Mr_Aro

So yesterday I was feeling fresh and really wanted to play some Money Walls I logged in and right clicked the compass and...
there was no Money Walls so thats why I came here and I want to say WHY DID YOU REPLACE MONEY WALLS WITH BLOCKBAND!!!!!! I mean I've never been a guitar hero fan or anything so thats why I don't like Blockband (not saying its bad just my personal opinion) so pls pls bring back MONEY WALLS!
Sorry but how long have you been away for?
Because money walls went ages ago and I think it's a really good minigame and that's my opinion of the game but money walls has gone because it was getting old and the developers worked so hard on the blockband mini game and now everyone is dissing it and I'm not saying that it's you but really how long has you been away for man!!! ;)

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Anyone wanna help me with my campaign to get Money Walls Back I mean you might not like the game but still it would mean so much to me if you could help.
You see, it's the third or fourth thread about making a campaign or petition to bring it back, and even though we had mostly positive reviews, no one really considers the majority of players who's favourite game was Money Walls or people who prefer it more than Block Band.
Because money walls went ages ago
It's only been around a month or so.
money walls has gone because it was getting old
Eggwars is older... Skywars and SG too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.