Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

The new chat and tab back?

• Yes please... The chat and tab back...

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
C

Cuteee

Hello guys, lets see what happend to cubecraft.

1st of all the cubelet

2017-11-03_15.45.45.png
What happend?
Its basically a copy of another server.
Don't say to me its totally different cause it isn't.
And the sound...
I can't put the sound but is basically the same thing.

2nd thing, the msg when you join the server

Oh god the new msg is actuallu spam in your own server.
2017-11-03_15.44.02.png

I really liked more the old msg...

3rd Thing, when your friends join/leave the server

2017-11-03_15.44.52.png
What?! In the old times it was a 'Name logged out' now [Friend] [-] Name left the network.
That only make the chat look bussy and weird.

4th When someone join a game

2017-11-03_15.46.06.png
Typical thing that other servers did '[+]Name joined the game (Number/Number)' Or '[-]Name left the game(Number/Number)'
Actually this make the chat look weird and bussy.

And Final that Tab. Why the tab changed? What was wrgon with the other one? This tab is really weird and I don't like it...

2017-11-03_16.17.15.png

Just a type. Don't try to change the network to a copy of another one.... It was really nice in the past but, right now the chat and tab are ruined. Can't even swear when I am in a party with friend that we're joking or other things like in the past...
I don't like this update and I don't think it ruined cubecraft but, isn't the same thing of the past..

Reactions: DrHam
A

A pigeon

When I first saw the cublet animation I was like “Heyyyy Hypixel where u been”. Its fine though.

I’m okay with tab and x joined your game. Im only upset about party chat

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
This will make cube stand out a lot less, but I don't necessarily think the changes are bad. You'll get used to them in time.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Let me cover your points:
1) Cubelets haven’t been changed for a while. It’s refreshing for something to be added for them until an update for the contents happens.
2) It’s a message you get once when you log in. After that, it’s gone. To me, it’s helpful for the new playerbase, as well as promoting our services. I understand it may get annoying, but it’s literally one wall of text, and that’s it.
3) The chat seems uniform now, as well as there being little interferences with other gamemodes like Assassinations, where most things are yellow in chat, to get in the way of it. It makes it stand out more.
4) How does it make the chat look busy? Sure, there may be a lot of parameters, but to me it’s easy for a glance at if someone has joined or left, but also good if someone wants to see who has joined.
5) The tab is the same as the lobby tab, as well as showing some of our services. To me, it’s fine.
This will make cube stand out a lot less, but I don't necessarily think the changes are bad. You'll get used to them in time.
Couldn’t agree more.

Edgeless

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016

1st of all the cubelet

View attachment 139468 What happend?
And the sound...

Oh god the new msg is actuallu spam in your own server.View attachment 139469

View attachment 139473 What?! In the old times it was a 'Name logged out' now [Friend] [-] Name left the network.

View attachment 139474 Typical thing that other servers did '[+]Name joined the game (Number/Number)' Or '[-]Name left the game(Number/Number)'

And Final that Tab. Why the tab changed? What was wrgon with the other one? This tab is really weird and I don't like it...

View attachment 139479

Just a type. Don't try to change the network to a copy of another one.... It was really nice in the past but, right now the chat and tab are ruined. Can't even swear when I am in a party with friend that we're joking or other things like in the past...
I don't like this update and I don't think it ruined cubecraft but, isn't the same thing of the past..
Tbh I don't like the "[+]LuisFonsi joined you game" part and When your friends join and leave but the rest I like....

A

A pigeon

1) Cubelets haven’t been changed for a while. It’s refreshing for something to be added for them until an update for the contents happens.
2) It’s a message you get once when you log in. After that, it’s gone. To me, it’s helpful for the new playerbase, as well as promoting our services. I understand it may get annoying, but it’s literally one wall of text, and that’s it.
3) The chat seems uniform now, as well as there being little interferences with other gamemodes like Assassinations, where most things are yellow in chat, to get in the way of it. It makes it stand out more.
4) How does it make the chat look busy? Sure, there may be a lot of parameters, but to me it’s easy for a glance at if someone has joined or left, but also good if someone wants to see who has joined.
5) The tab is the same as the lobby tab, as well as showing some of our services. To me, it’s fine.

Couldn’t agree more.
Talk about party chat

The_Pinkcraft_mc

Novice Member
Oct 16, 2017
Belgium

Couldn’t agree more.
Thats how I thouhgt about it
The only thing is that I was to lazy to type what you typed now xD

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland

1st of all the cubelet

View attachment 139468 What happend?
And the sound...

Oh god the new msg is actuallu spam in your own server.View attachment 139469

View attachment 139473 What?! In the old times it was a 'Name logged out' now [Friend] [-] Name left the network.

View attachment 139474 Typical thing that other servers did '[+]Name joined the game (Number/Number)' Or '[-]Name left the game(Number/Number)'

View attachment 139479

Wowow, let's take a step back. You don't have to speak in name of everyone. Maybe it's just you who doesn't like the new join/leave messages. I think it looks good.
The msg when you join the server, I think it is great! New players will instantly see the social media & the commands they can use, although they should add a link to the rules (I suggested that in another threat)

And then, last you say "I don't like this update and I don't think it ruined Cubecraft, but t isn't the same thing of past", maybe I'm gonna sound rude, but isn't only about you, and yeah, it isn't like the past, phew! If Cubecraft would be like 5 years ago (When I joined first) we would still be buying kits in chests next to a little vanilla tree in the 10x10 skywars lobby.
This is not meant rude, just trying to point out my opinion ;)
I'm very straight-forward!

Berre_

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom