• Yes

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Hello everyone, being slightly above average at pvp, I've think I've learned what hacks are effective and which ones aren't from being the victim in several scenarios. I'm going to say the top 5 hardest hacks to deal with.

5. Fly
This might come as a surprise but sentinel bans nearly all fly hackers so the odds of one existing are usually low, but when they do, they are next to impossible to kill
4. Kill aura
You might be tthinking that kill aura deserves to be higher, but hear me out, if you and a KA player are both hitting the same but you get cries you win.
3. Anti KB
Alone it is next to useless but with kill aura or reach can make someone invincible
2. I don't know the exact name :/ being able to eat while swing sword
If said opponent has golden apples then you can't win, it's impossible, unless you use the void, oh wait he probs has anti kb so that will be hard. Only options? Outgear him, over grapple him, trap him, or Trumps favorite TNT cannon (rip I don't know his new forums name)
1. Reach
You can't trap them they will hit you across the map xD they can corner you being just out of reach, you can't do anything about it, TNT cannon may still work, but otherwise they are invincible.

Most useless hacks you ask?

3. Autoclicker on 1.9
Unless you set it to 1.6 cps it's useless.
2. Velocity
More scary then useful, if they are crouched when a duel starts I just run
1. Safe walk
Oh no now I can't trap them...

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
Hello everyone, being slightly above average at pvp, I've think I've learned what hacks are effective and which ones aren't from being the victim in several scenarios. I'm going to say the top 5 hardest hacks to deal with.

5. Fly
This might come as a surprise but sentinel bans nearly all fly hackers so the odds of one existing are usually low, but when they do, they are next to impossible to kill
4. Kill aura
You might be tthinking that kill aura deserves to be higher, but hear me out, if you and a KA player are both hitting the same but you get cries you win.
3. Anti KB
Alone it is next to useless but with kill aura or reach can make someone invincible
2. I don't know the exact name :/ being able to eat while swing sword
If said opponent has golden apples then you can't win, it's impossible, unless you use the void, oh wait he probs has anti kb so that will be hard. Only options? Outgear him, over grapple him, trap him, or Trumps favorite TNT cannon (rip I don't know his new forums name)
1. Reach
You can't trap them they will hit you across the map xD they can corner you being just out of reach, you can't do anything about it, TNT cannon may still work, but otherwise they are invincible.

Most useless hacks you ask?

3. Autoclicker on 1.9
Unless you set it to 1.6 cps it's useless.
2. Velocity
More scary then useful, if they are crouched when a duel starts I just run
1. Safe walk
Oh no now I can't trap them...
Cool List I agree That Fly Hackers Gets Banned After 2 or 3 games KA Players Don't Get Banned So Fast But It's Fine

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
Fly - Pretty useless as Sentinel will catch them. Useful in games like Eggwars, Skywars and Lucky Islands. Useless in PvP games, Minerware, Arcade, Blockwars. In overall, people use this cheat very often, but Eggwars is the best place for them to use it.

Kill Aura - Useful in almost every game, except some Arcade games and some games in Minerware. Kill Aura is very hard to beat, because they can just stand still and reach you before you can reach them. If people run and use Kill Aura, it's sometimes even possible to beat them, so not impossible to beat.

Anti KB - Most annoying cheat I know in games like Skywars, Eggwars, Lucky Islands if you try to hit them of the bridge. Easy to kill if there is no void as they might have no KB, but you can most of the times still hit them and kill them pretty easily.

Also Kill Aura so I'll skip this one.

Reach - Pretty useful if you know how to use it. If you set your reach higher than 3 and you know how to constantly have 3.x blocks between your opponent, reach can be pretty hard to beat. If they keep running towards you can trade hits and still beat them, so not impossible to beat.

These are my opinions about the cheats you stated and some of them are possible to beat, but I think you forgot my number 1, B-Hop.. And also another useful cheat, Forcefield.

Some cheats which can be useful for 1.9 PvP : Auto W-Tap, Reach, Kill aura, B-Hop, Forcefield, Autoclicker (1 - 2 CPS). These cheats might be useful for 1.8 PvP too.

Some cheats which can be useful for Skywars: Anti Knockback, Kill Aura, Forcefield, Scoffield, Reach, Auto W-Tap, Fly.
These cheats are pretty much useful for Eggwars and Lucky Islands.

Some cheats which can be useful for Blockwars. I don't really play this game, so I will say the cheats I think which can be useful here: Reach, Kill-Aura, Anti-KB and Forcefield.

Some cheats which can be useful for Arcade. Don't play this game much either, but: Fly and Autoclicker. I don't know any other cheat.

Some cheats for Minerware: Fly, Reach, Kill aura, No Fall and Anti - Knockback.

If you know any other cheat which I forgot, please tell me.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I think ghost hand (the one that allows you to hit through blocks) is also quite annoying. I've also been running into quite a few of them in skywars recently. Auto crit is also kinda popular and pretty devastating to go up against.

Most useless? Derp and skin blinker :P

Reactions: 0ffense

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
I think ghost hand (the one that allows you to hit through blocks) is also quite annoying. I've also been running into quite a few of them in skywars recently. Auto crit is also kinda popular and pretty devastating to go up against.

Most useless? Derp and skin blinker :p
It's really fun when trying to mine some obsidian but the kid with ghost hand has a stone sword hitting through my clay I blocked myself with... happened once. Skin blinkers and derp mods do nothing besides visual effects, there's a difference from not useful and useless :/.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Fly - Pretty useless as Sentinel will catch them. Useful in games like Eggwars, Skywars and Lucky Islands. Useless in PvP games, Minerware, Arcade, Blockwars. In overall, people use this cheat very often, but Eggwars is the best place for them to use it.

Kill Aura - Useful in almost every game, except some Arcade games and some games in Minerware. Kill Aura is very hard to beat, because they can just stand still and reach you before you can reach them. If people run and use Kill Aura, it's sometimes even possible to beat them, so not impossible to beat.

Anti KB - Most annoying cheat I know in games like Skywars, Eggwars, Lucky Islands if you try to hit them of the bridge. Easy to kill if there is no void as they might have no KB, but you can most of the times still hit them and kill them pretty easily.

Also Kill Aura so I'll skip this one.

Reach - Pretty useful if you know how to use it. If you set your reach higher than 3 and you know how to constantly have 3.x blocks between your opponent, reach can be pretty hard to beat. If they keep running towards you can trade hits and still beat them, so not impossible to beat.

These are my opinions about the cheats you stated and some of them are possible to beat, but I think you forgot my number 1, B-Hop.. And also another useful cheat, Forcefield.

Some cheats which can be useful for 1.9 PvP : Auto W-Tap, Reach, Kill aura, B-Hop, Forcefield, Autoclicker (1 - 2 CPS). These cheats might be useful for 1.8 PvP too.

Some cheats which can be useful for Skywars: Anti Knockback, Kill Aura, Forcefield, Scoffield, Reach, Auto W-Tap, Fly.
These cheats are pretty much useful for Eggwars and Lucky Islands.

Some cheats which can be useful for Blockwars. I don't really play this game, so I will say the cheats I think which can be useful here: Reach, Kill-Aura, Anti-KB and Forcefield.

Some cheats which can be useful for Arcade. Don't play this game much either, but: Fly and Autoclicker. I don't know any other cheat.

Some cheats for Minerware: Fly, Reach, Kill aura, No Fall and Anti - Knockback.

If you know any other cheat which I forgot, please tell me.
B hop, use offhand while sword swinging, scaffolding, no slowdown, autocrit, safewalk, lagback, Jesus, no fall.

By god I almost forgot to mention the most effective client of all, with it you are invincible, unstoppable, with a stick you can take out 300 full diamond players with this mod. This devious, evil, undetectable, unstoppable client, likes to go by the name of, GoodGamingChair. :)

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
I actually find Anti KB and Ghosthand harder to deal with than KA. And Im pretty sure the swing your sword and eat at the same time thing is a mod, not a hack.

Jako_Nc

Novice Member
Jan 20, 2017
Australia
OK first of all i read the first line without finnishing it and laughed my a$$ off 9 (and yes i know it's out of context)
look at this
What people saw: "Hello everyone, being slightly above average at pvp, I've think I've learned what hacks are effective"
What i saw after reading it: "HI, me being slightly average at pvp, i think iv learned what hacks are effective... oh and im good at pvp... PVP!!!"
lol idk why, but that was amazing to me

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Just vote normal half, get a power bow, win. Hackers got no chance
I don't like normal half tbh, 1 stone axe shot can kill you, and leather pvp is way too short making being snuck up on an impossible fight. I geuss you are right that the power bow is op af on normal half but that is a curse as well, can't wait for campers to 2 shot me!

Reactions: 0ffense

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
Bhoppers are the most annoying and hard to kill. As well as antiknockback (AKB) because you cant shoot them off the edge. Kill aura (KA) is hard to deal with as the player can jump and get perfect crits on you and hit from 3 blocks away normally hits (2) blocks away. Fly hackers do get banned faster then normal and will not stand over 2-4 games of flying ( as well you may only get kicked and not banned for a bit).
Ghost hand (GH) can also be toggled with killaura and is very annoying as you are behind the wall and you can't hit him but he can hit you.

This was hard to write as I am on my phone
Hopefully this helps a bit.
Please read the whole thing before replying.
( I have not tried out any hacked clients and I never will and wish to try one )
Thanks!
FactionsAustin!
:)

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I hate anti-knockback. It is hard to win against an anti-knockback player in skywars. They go easy to the middle and knock Everyone of the map.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Reesle wrote on ElFlxen_'s profile.
Cool person!
Hqteful wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!🎉
FIRE BUNDLE?? 🌟
Sick!
IMG_5373.png
Reesle wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday, Pro Duckerator! 🥳🎉🐤
Top Bottom