Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Seishan

Jun 21, 2018
Hey,

Having looked at the New Tower Defense layout, i feel like a noob again despite the fact that I have about 100 wins and 170 games played overall. In my opinion it's awesome however some of the new upgrades seem entirely useless to me, in certain places.

Firstly the Kamikaze, whenever I use this upgrade on the sorcerer it always results in me losing, what does it do?
Next Path 2 poison, that last upgrade practically negatives the other poison tower's effects?
Turret's final upgrades do nothing from the looks of things, despite the fact they sound really good. WHY!
Finally Mage, rains fireballs. Loses some of it's accuracy and doesn't hit all mobs, just so it can damage them all heavily. Sounds like Giga Impact from Pokemon, WHY!

Any information will be appreciated.

Jul 19, 2018
Hey,

Having looked at the New Tower Defense layout, i feel like a noob again despite the fact that I have about 100 wins and 170 games played overall. In my opinion it's awesome however some of the new upgrades seem entirely useless to me, in certain places.

Firstly the Kamikaze, whenever I use this upgrade on the sorcerer it always results in me losing, what does it do?
Next Path 2 poison, that last upgrade practically negatives the other poison tower's effects?
Turret's final upgrades do nothing from the looks of things, despite the fact they sound really good. WHY!
Finally Mage, rains fireballs. Loses some of it's accuracy and doesn't hit all mobs, just so it can damage them all heavily. Sounds like Giga Impact from Pokemon, WHY!

Any information will be appreciated.
Some of the paths are just much better than others, hence why they cost more.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom