Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

lars.l

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
this is @lars.l this time a suggestion about rejoinen in eggwars

We probably have all made it possible for our Wi-Fi / Micraft crest to be in the middle of a game and my idea is pretty simple if you're again cubecraft joint you're back in the game with your team(you don't can rejoin when you egg is broken or your more than 5 minutes being away

let us know what you think of it

Last edited:

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
I don't know, if someone is coming after you and you have one heart, you can just leave and rejoin... after egg is broken you can't rejoin is my suggestion. ;) :)

PhantomPunk

May 14, 2016
Mexico
Yes, I think the same as the two, since many egg wars gives a lot of lag in several maps, but if you do not have eggs that do not let you return, since normally the problems of disconnection are when starting the game

Edgeless

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
this is @lars.l this time a suggestion about rejoinen in eggwars

We probably have all made it possible for our Wi-Fi / Micraft crest to be in the middle of a game and my idea is pretty simple if you're again cubecraft joint you're back in the game with your team

let us know what you think of it
Suggested many times before i ALWAYS agree with it

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
Let's say I'm on the pink team and my egg is destroyed and I'm the last player alive on my team. 3 players from the green team are running towards me. I quit. The green team finds others to kill and are busy. I rejoin and am granted another chance for no reason. Nice idea but this isn't fair. EggWars is my favorite game mode and I wouldn't want this to be an addition.

~ DreamFudge

D

Deleted member 169486

Let's say I'm on the pink team and my egg is destroyed and I'm the last player alive on my team. 3 players from the green team are running towards me. I quit. The green team finds others to kill and are busy. I rejoin and am granted another chance for no reason. Nice idea but this isn't fair. EggWars is my favorite game mode and I wouldn't want this to be an addition.

~ DreamFudge
Egg is gone, so are you. Die on rejoin.

Cyan

Forum Expert
Dec 21, 2014
Freak Show
www.youtube.com
I don't know, if someone is coming after you and you have one heart, you can just leave and rejoin... after egg is broken you can't rejoin is my suggestion. ;) :)
This is a very good point; let’s put things into perspective though. IF this were to be a thing, we can make it so that if you log out while in combat, you’ll just automatically get yourself kicked from the game.

~ DreamFudge
This is another great point to being up. I don’t know about you guys, but there really isn’t a way to avoid a situation like this. It can be highly abused.

Reactions: xLuiiJox

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
Good suggestion, I will always agree as this will be very useful :)

This is a very good point; let’s put things into perspective though. IF this were to be a thing, we can make it so that if you log out while in combat, you’ll just automatically get yourself kicked from the game.

This is another great point to being up. I don’t know about you guys, but there really isn’t a way to avoid a situation like this. It can be highly abused.

Keep in mind @CyanYellow I have a tweak to this idea. They won't automatically be kicked but every time they get disconnected well in the eggwars game they will die and when they reconnect then they will have to type /rejoin and it will respawn, Stopping the combat log problem.
I also would like to see that they could return only within 2 minutes and not if their egg is broken

Good luck on your suggestion and have an amazing day :)

Reactions: Cyan
D

Deleted member 169486

I had a relatively fool proof plan on how to stop it.

- 1-2 minute maximum. Anything past that can you can not rejoin.

- You can't rejoin a game after your egg is lost or if it's lost while your disconnected

- Death on disconnect, so you don't need to worry about pvp logging, and the respawn timer on rejoin

- If your kicked by staff you can't rejoin.

D

Deleted member 169486

Ok egg is ok green is coming for me i disappear after leaving they get distracted and go away i rejoin and get another chance. This will NOT work.
You will die and have the respawn timer. It would be the same as you jumping into the void.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom