• Its useful and takes skill

• It depends on the scenario

• A 4th opinion that i have not thought about

Results are only viewable after voting.

YahirplaysMC123

Novice Member
Jul 20, 2019
Haines City FL
Im just wondering about how you guys think about bowspamming. i personally am fine with it, since if used correctly could be a good strat.

But when its used incorrectly is when it just kinda flops. I dont think it should ever be used in melee range, since youre kinda just limiting yourself to low damage.

But idk, maybe its some kind of god strat only the pvp legends can use, what do you think?

Also this can be said for any other game that has bows.

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Im just wondering about how you guys think about bowspamming. i personally am fine with it, since if used correctly could be a good strat.

But when its used incorrectly is when it just kinda flops. I dont think it should ever be used in melee range, since youre kinda just limiting yourself to low damage.

But idk, maybe its some kind of god strat only the pvp legends can use, what do you think?

I think it can help in some situations, but I never use it. I think it takes no skill.

Andytimbo

May 15, 2020
I feel that it is very helpful in certain situations, but in some situations it takes absolutely no skill, and can be very annoying. I personally don't use it because 1. I am bad at it 2. I don't want to make others as mad as it once made me

NINJAT0M789

May 16, 2020

I think bow spam can be a useful strategy when it is used correctly but normally it’s not the best. The skill is in knowing when to use it

LlTE

Jul 20, 2019
Turkey
bruh it's not bad like that sometimes its be useful like if you are Trapped between two people brigade was Target or cleaner.

Reactions: YahirplaysMC123

Keep Smiling

Mar 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
In basic you deal a lot of damage by bowspamming and is very useful, but with overpowered you barely deal damage by bowspamming and its easy to heal in overpowered,but it really can be annoying when people bowspam in overpowered. Spamming with punch bow near the void is very useful, but its basically kb abusing but hey, it works right.

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017
Roosendaal, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
Bowspam can be useful and is a valid strategy, you can easily dodge incoming arrows so it has a counter. When dodging it is quite difficult to be shot, so it does take some skill to predict the movement of the other. It can be good to protect you from cleaners, however, on basic, it can sometimes be a bit too powerful.

Don't think there is anything wrong with bow spamming, it's just another strategy.

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
It depends on the scenario. I find it fair when players are trying to have ranged bow fights. That requires skill and knowledge of where to aim the arrow. BUT, if you are in a close ranged battle and you decide to continue bow spamming as fast as you can rather than pull out your sword, I’m just going to laugh. It’s a bad move that NEVER works.

Keep Smiling

Mar 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
It depends on the scenario. I find it fair when players are trying to have ranged bow fights. That requires skill and knowledge of where to aim the arrow. BUT, if you are in a close ranged battle and you decide to continue bow spamming as fast as you can rather than pull out your sword, I’m just going to laugh. It’s a bad move that NEVER works.
I agree with you my man :3

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Former FFA Archer main here, who was probably one of the best snipers on the server in 2017-2018,

Bow-spamming takes so much more skill than people tend to give it credit for. For you to successfully bow-spam somebody, you need to be able to successfully predict their strafes multiple times in a row, aware of the fact a single misfire will put you in melee range and result in your certain death. The strategy works in brief intervals, but a smart player will catch your strategy very quickly and start to dodge your shots. I do concede however, that against a noob who hasn't yet figured out how to move left or right whilst approaching another player, bow-spamming can be nearly impossible to deal with. But such players are few and far between.

Bow-spamming looks easy, but if you were to try it yourself against a skilled player you would need to have extreme accuracy and get very lucky reading your opponent's movements to keep a distance between them. Most skilled players will retreat at low health, meaning a bow-spammer rarely - if ever - kills a smart, skilled player.

If somebody is depending on bow spamming to win then they've lost the second you get close to them, because hitting a strafing target at point-blank range becomes almost impossible, as does reopening a gap when you're dealing almost no knockback and dealing .25 hearts of damage a shot.

Oh, also, bow-spamming is also impossible to deal with if you're in shallow water. Say, in the sewers of the FFA map "Classic". It's super fun to annoy people into following you down there, and then spamming them to death whilst they spam "pls stop" in the chat. But again, the counterplay to this is to either have your own bow, or else to not follow archers into a very obviously disadvantageous territory.

Edit: this response sums up my thoughts perfectly. Wish I had seen it before writing an essay:
I think bow spam can be a useful strategy when it is used correctly but normally it’s not the best. The skill is in knowing when to use it

Kaasgaard

Novice Member
May 29, 2020
Nederland
Former FFA Archer main here, who was probably one of the best snipers on the server in 2017-2018,

Bow-spamming takes so much more skill than people tend to give it credit for. For you to successfully bow-spam somebody, you need to be able to successfully predict their strafes multiple times in a row, aware of the fact a single misfire will put you in melee range and result in your certain death. The strategy works in brief intervals, but a smart player will catch your strategy very quickly and start to dodge your shots. I do concede however, that against a noob who hasn't yet figured out how to move left or right whilst approaching another player, bow-spamming can be nearly impossible to deal with. But such players are few and far between.

Oh, also, bow-spamming is also impossible to deal with if you're in shallow water. Say, in the sewers of the FFA map "Classic". It's super fun to annoy people into following you down there, and then spamming them to death whilst they spam "pls stop" in the chat. But again, the counterplay to this is to either have your own bow, or else to not follow archers into a very obviously disadvantageous territory.

Edit: this response sums up my thoughts perfectly. Wish I had seen it before writing an essay:

This is sooo true :P

Flqris

Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2017
a Ferris Wheel
www.cubecraft.net
Using it could be a useful strategy when you have to (low hp)/ like playing passive. I agree that it could be frustrating though. But - when you have a punch bow it could be used active, instead of a sword. Bow spamming ultimately comes down on the situation.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Top Bottom