Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

colinverp

May 5, 2020
Helmond netherlands
I agree with the things said above, the most important thing I see in a client are: saturation, autotext, autoGG, auto vote difficulties, not able to change (friends)names, armour hp, optifine and most importantly: high fps

Reactions: Technosword

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
How are you gonna get it on Bedrock? You can't get clients on console and clients on phone and Windows 10 are typically flagged as malware.

Hqteful

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 18, 2019
Rotterdam
How are you gonna get it on Bedrock? You can't get clients on console and clients on phone and Windows 10 are typically flagged as malware.
Eek sorry, the client as of rn is only going to be for Java Minecraft, if we see enough success we might try and make a Bedrock client, but it is much more difficult. (Especially for iOS devices)
xd

Snowy54

Jul 26, 2019
Shinyland 💫✨
Hi everyone! I'm currently working on a PvP client with a team of developers that will hopefully be releasing in the coming weeks/months. We're going to have features never seen in a client before, but what really do you want to see in a client? Please respond with some requests and I'll do my best to implement them! Thanks :D

Disclaimer: Not trying to advertise the client, just curious for suggestions. This client is not affiliated with CubeCraft or my position as a mod.
Auto GG for CubeCraft only, maybe cosmetics and a CubeCraft cape ;)

Snowy54

Jul 26, 2019
Shinyland 💫✨
Hi everyone! I'm currently working on a PvP client with a team of developers that will hopefully be releasing in the coming weeks/months. We're going to have features never seen in a client before, but what really do you want to see in a client? Please respond with some requests and I'll do my best to implement them! Thanks :D

Disclaimer: Not trying to advertise the client, just curious for suggestions. This client is not affiliated with CubeCraft or my position as a mod.
You want so mix it with CubeCraft, like cosmetics or advertise it and are it CubeCraft developers?

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
You want so mix it with CubeCraft, like cosmetics or advertise it and are it CubeCraft developers?
It's not mixed with CubeCraft at all, as said in the post we are not affiliated. This is just a project with some friends and other skilled developers not a part of CubeCraft.

MiggyTagg82

Jul 17, 2021

I would want Keystrokes, CPS, Freelook if you can its banned on hypixel, Fullbright,

Muhh

Muhderator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 27, 2020
Saarland

Option where you can turn on name tag, which means you will be able to see your name tag when you're on third-person view.

D

Deleted member 584093

armour status ( how much durability it has ) and potions affect timer ( the last one shows how many minutes you have of the potion affect

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom