Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BicolourSine41

Novice Member
Jan 21, 2024
Paris, France
Pronouns
He/Him
Cycling is not a very big sport, but i like it very much, so i am interested for what you know about cycling?? Some help for well known cyclists: Tadej Pogacar, Remco Evenepoel, Wout van Aert, Mathieu van der Poel, Jonas Vingegaard and Primoz Roglic!!
https___static.nieuwsblad.be_Assets_Images_Upload_2022_07_05_7db5258f-da0b-40c9-bec5-4355ad37e...jpg
Photo: Wout van Aert winning stage 4 of the Tour de France 2022 in the leaders jersey

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Cycling is not a very big sport, but i like it very much, so i am interested for what you know about cycling?? Some help for well known cyclists: Tadej Pogacar, Remco Evenepoel, Wout van Aert, Mathieu van der Poel, Jonas Vingegaard and Primoz Roglic!!View attachment 227691 Photo: Wout van Aert winning stage 4 of the Tour de France 2022 in the leaders jersey
I know the gold t-shirt is the best or for the winner

BicolourSine41

Novice Member
Jan 21, 2024
Paris, France
Pronouns
He/Him
I know the gold t-shirt is the best or for the winner
Well, in cycling for the races it is actually named the yellow jersey, but for some other races the jersey has a other colour (like pink and red) and for other classifications (points, mountain) they have other jerseys and jersey numbers can have a other colour too (yellow for best team and red for most compaditivaty) but that can be a other way too...

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Well, in cycling for the races it is actually named the yellow jersey, but for some other races the jersey has a other colour (like pink and red) and for other classifications (points, mountain) they have other jerseys and jersey numbers can have a other colour too (yellow for best team and red for most compaditivaty) but that can be a other way too...
Yes i know this but not too mush 🫣

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Zathelas's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy Birthday my friend, hoping you'll celebrate a lot and have a wonderful day! ♥️🏀
Critly wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy Birthday!! Enjoy your day! 🎉
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #59-
Honey never spoils (not this one, atleast). Archaeologists have found pots of honey in ancient Egyptian tombs that are over 3,000 years old, and still perfectly edible!
Mintypie231 wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈🍰
Top Bottom