Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BicolourSine41

Novice Member
Jan 21, 2024
Tour de France finish place (Paris)
Pronouns
He/Him
Cycling is not a very big sport, but i like it very much, so i am interested for what you know about cycling?? Some help for well known cyclists: Tadej Pogacar, Remco Evenepoel, Wout van Aert, Mathieu van der Poel, Jonas Vingegaard and Primoz Roglic!!
https___static.nieuwsblad.be_Assets_Images_Upload_2022_07_05_7db5258f-da0b-40c9-bec5-4355ad37e...jpg
Photo: Wout van Aert winning stage 4 of the Tour de France 2022 in the leaders jersey

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Cycling is not a very big sport, but i like it very much, so i am interested for what you know about cycling?? Some help for well known cyclists: Tadej Pogacar, Remco Evenepoel, Wout van Aert, Mathieu van der Poel, Jonas Vingegaard and Primoz Roglic!!View attachment 227691 Photo: Wout van Aert winning stage 4 of the Tour de France 2022 in the leaders jersey
I know the gold t-shirt is the best or for the winner

BicolourSine41

Novice Member
Jan 21, 2024
Tour de France finish place (Paris)
Pronouns
He/Him
I know the gold t-shirt is the best or for the winner
Well, in cycling for the races it is actually named the yellow jersey, but for some other races the jersey has a other colour (like pink and red) and for other classifications (points, mountain) they have other jerseys and jersey numbers can have a other colour too (yellow for best team and red for most compaditivaty) but that can be a other way too...

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Well, in cycling for the races it is actually named the yellow jersey, but for some other races the jersey has a other colour (like pink and red) and for other classifications (points, mountain) they have other jerseys and jersey numbers can have a other colour too (yellow for best team and red for most compaditivaty) but that can be a other way too...
Yes i know this but not too mush 🫣

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom