Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on BlockWars modes, try to stay on topic!
Status
Not open for further replies.

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm working on a video about the current state of Bridges and I wanna know the things you like and dislike about Bridges at the moment and whether you think Bridges is dying, and I'll merge them all in one video and decide whether Bridges is dying or not.

Please try to type more, as that gives me more information to consider.

Reactions: xLucq

WorriedSkate940

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Feb 2, 2023
Poland but I live in Sweden
Some things I dislike about bridges right now is that it takes so long to queue. Another thing I don't like is that you can join already started games. Some things I do like though are that the game is fun to play, shows a lot of skill and you can get wins there easily. I personally don't think bridges is dying. There are lots of people grinding bridges every day, trying to get higher leaderboard spots or just to have fun while playing such a nice gamemode.

Muhh

Muhderator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 27, 2020
Saarland
Bridges is one of my favorite game modes! Although, one thing I wish they add is the ability to change the hotbar layout

Reactions: pekd

Usurper

Novice Member
Sep 11, 2021
The Great White North
I quit bridge 5s a while ago so can’t voice much of an opinion. Bridge duels on the other hand could be so much fun if it was just given a little bit of TLC. I’m sure there is some overlap in the issues. Stale maps(only 3 in duels) the same bugs that have existed since release(can’t place blocks and dying in lava pit) no QoL fixes such as mid map spawns, a saved hotbar layout and slow pick speeds. The build limit is far too high and facilitates scummy play styles. The bridge is too short, fall damage should be removed, arrows should be on cooldown, gaps should exist to allow you to keep pressure on low hp. Headhitters and sidebridges are “fine” but defeat the purpose of the game mode. The comp community has basically vanished and it’s because we got bored. That’s what it boils down to. Lack of new content and the same bugs persisting for far too long for a server of this magnitude. I’ll never quit bridge, but I’ll never enjoy it the same as I did unless it gets the attention it deserves.

Reactions: pekd

Imminent

Novice Member
Jul 13, 2021
The internet
Pronouns
He/Him
Some things I dislike about bridges right now is that it takes so long to queue. Another thing I don't like is that you can join already started games. Some things I do like though are that the game is fun to play, shows a lot of skill and you can get wins there easily. I personally don't think bridges is dying. There are lots of people grinding bridges every day, trying to get higher leaderboard spots or just to have fun while playing such a nice gamemode.
What's wrong with joining already started games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back :)
ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
Top Bottom