• Poll closed .

Lyriie

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm more scared of drowning as I can't swim very well and generally just dislike water.

Also, for people who are scared of heights, take this line from one of the books I read:
"Heights never killed anyone, it's hitting the ground that does it. If you're scared of the ground, we'd best get you up high as soon as possible."
I think I'm more scared of heights personality but I can't swim either
That's ironic

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I'll go for heights since I'm a pretty decent swimmer. I'd say I'm more afraid of what's in the water rather than simply being in the water and there being the faint possibility of drowning. I personally never take swims in turbid water as I just think it's plain disgusting and as you never know what could be crawling and swimming beneath the surface.

As for heights, when I'm in a rollercoaster or somewhere else high up that's secure, I'm not scared. However, when I'm standing somewhere high where there are no guard rails or anything, I do tend to stay far, far away from the edge as looking down in such a case gets my skin all clammy... It's scary.

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
none of those. i only fear one thing.

images - 2024-05-09T072424.735.jpeg

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Reesle's profile.
You're very creative with your bundle and Skyblock Island ideas! You could be writing the specifications for Cube updates
Kazwa wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for everything! :( I wish you the best of luck in the future ^.^
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulationssss <3
zflrz wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratzzzzzzzz <3
Top Bottom